You Are The Embarrassment

TheNuts

Because otherwise you are commenting on stuff you had no direct sight of. You have no knowledge of the under currents and the context. Nor did you witness the majority who peacefully demonstrated. It just helps to get a full picture if you are there and frankly I have no respect for judgements based on grainy SSN pictures, presented by moronic penis brains

I wasn't there and I really don't think then that hinders my opinion of behaviours displayed and shared across the country and beyond.

My very first quote states I wasn't there so I was speaking to 'potentially' what happen and if it did...

I understand fully that anger breads anger and a group of fans losing and attacking rangers employees, weans dodging broken glass and bricks is 100% shocking and surely needs to be highlighted as a disgrace.

To hint that unless you are there you're opinion is some way invalid is wrong mate, the above mentioned behaviour is totally wrong whatever the context, picture or currents.

A peaceful protest is brilliant and get the fucking board outta there, didn't end there though.

As I said, the fans have done the enemies work for them last night.

A few scraps and a thread like this, fucks going on.

The nature of the incidents bringing us all under the spotlight and demeaning the vast majority of well behaved,honest Rangers Fans

Who would want to take their kids to Ibrox to see violence and mayhem

Brings the whole Club into disrepute just when we could do without the bad press---gives the journos headlines for all the wrong reasons

I wasn't there and I really don't think then that hinders my opinion of behaviours displayed and shared across the country and beyond.

My very first quote states I wasn't there so I was speaking to 'potentially' what happen and if it did...

I understand fully that anger breads anger and a group of fans losing and attacking rangers employees, weans dodging broken glass and bricks is 100% shocking and surely needs to be highlighted as a disgrace.

To hint that unless you are there you're opinion is some way invalid is wrong mate, the above mentioned behaviour is totally wrong whatever the context, picture or currents.

A peaceful protest is brilliant and get the fucking board outta there, didn't end there though.

How do you know any of this happened?

As far as I can see you are the enemy by posting on an open forum about things that you have no evidence of apart from someone said or posted on social media.

I've came to the conclusion you are a Celtic fan oh and a prick!

Up to our knees in big trophies

I heard that being sang last last night. Was right at the end of the game, I was worried we would sing those bad words but we didn't and as a group the support all came together to sing "up to our knees in big trophies"

Fuckin proud I was, never been so happy to be a bear

No surrender mate, uvf loyal

Its been 3 years of complete torture on and off the pitch. It reached boiling point. The atmosphere is nothing like Ive heard for years.

Hearts got done, they are the ones that run their mouths constantly and are good at trying to give it out but when Rangers give it back its Big bad Rangers fans rioting again.

Pish post

Fair comment but you are doing the enemies work. And seem to be revelling in it.

We have some amount of pond life following our club.

On BT Sport, you seen fans throw something when they were acting like hard men and it hit a woman in the Hearts end who was simply walking towards the exit. It may well have been toilet roll or something but nonetheless it was utterly embarrassing.

Scottish society in general seems to breed these fucking idiots and once they get a few drinks down them they turn violent. The same is to be said for some fans at every single club in this country, but being high profile we'll always have it highlighted more often. These people don't understand that.

You clearly know nothing about me. Whether I'm happy or not isn't the point. The point is you are blacking the name of the club by doing our enemies work. And you weren't even there so have no context for what you allege.

I suggest you start your own sub forum entitled I wish to ignore the behaviour of all other clubs fans and just slag my own off with no evidence to support my allegations.

It's the behaviour of the moronic portion of our fans who blacken the name of the club not me.

why is the behaviour of other clubs even relevant? Can we not leave glancing over the City to other people? They have no impact on our club.

The quicker people realise that last night was a distraction more than a resolution the better. Only one thing will bring about change and that is money, like it or lump it!

We have some amount of pond life following our club.

On BT Sport, you seen fans throw something when they were acting like hard men and it hit a woman in the Hearts end who was simply walking towards the exit. It may well have been toilet roll or something but nonetheless it was utterly embarrassing.

Scottish society in general seems to breed these fucking idiots and once they get a few drinks down them they turn violent. The same is to be said for some fans at every single club in this country, but being high profile we'll always have it highlighted more often. These people don't understand that.

Ahahahaha hit with a toilet roll :lol: :lol:

It's the behaviour of the moronic portion of our fans who blacken the name of the club not me.

why is the behaviour of other clubs even relevant? Can we not leave glancing over the City to other people? They have no impact on our club.

The quicker people realise that last night was a distraction more than a resolution the better. Only one thing will bring about change and that is money, like it or lump it!

But, I repeat, how do you even know that what happened last night was disgraceful?