Does This Still Apply?

Gaz52

It cannot be denied that, at the time and place we were in, this sentiment was an absolute certainty, then I would have to say a resoundingly loud yes.

As time and circumstances have changed now, it is sadly no longer the case.

Great player and legend always though, but he was never meant to be a manager.

:7325:

Of course - people started to dislike him as manager and then looked for negitivities ( real or lies, proven and unproven) but he provided leadership when there was none, continuity when we most needed it and put himself in the firing line for us. How quickly we turned!

i think that there's confusion outwith our support that we hate McCoist, I've never met a Rangers fan who feels that way.

I think most would say that they wish Ally was his own man and tried his own style instead of carrying on Walters legacy in training and playing style.

No longer a legend in my eyes. Still getting paid for doing nothing for the club when the club is needing that money and could face admin 2.

Was he a legend? Undoubtedly.

Is he a legend now? Certainly not.

that's not what the OP is asking, did you you look at the picture?

that's not what the OP is asking, did you you look at the picture?

Ok, I'll get my crayons out for you.

His loyalty? How much money would make you loyal to a company? Seems he has had, and is still taking a huge amount of cash out of Rangers in compensation for his "loyalty".

Forgotten

His Sacrifice? What exactly has he sacrificed? His time? Most people sacrifice time to do a job that pays minimum wage, this guy sacrifices his time for thousands - poor wee soul. So tell me what his big sacrifice has been? Tell me he HASN'T been more than compensated for any "sacrifice" he's made.

No banners, no posters, no legend status from me.

Ok, I'll get my crayons out for you.

His loyalty? How much money would make you loyal to a company? Seems he has had, and is still taking a huge amount of cash out of Rangers in compensation for his "loyalty".

Forgotten

His Sacrifice? What exactly has he sacrificed? His time? Most people sacrifice time to do a job that pays minimum wage, this guy sacrifices his time for thousands - poor wee soul. So tell me what his big sacrifice has been? Tell me he HASN'T been more than compensated for any "sacrifice" he's made.

No banners, no posters, no legend status from me.

where does the OP mention "legend"? you have iterated your thoughts to loyalty and sacrifice above, your previous post was not about these things - which are the things the OP is asking about.

But to counter - if you think Ally's robbing the club of a wage - which he's rightly entitled too - add Boyd, Black, Mohsni etc to that list as their doing fuck all but warming a seat.

He has sacrificed his time doing work that he was not paid for - having to straighten things out with the SFA, admin work in the background when Whyte then Green fucked off.

where does the OP mention "legend"? you have iterated your thoughts to loyalty and sacrifice above, your previous post was not about these things - which are the things the OP is asking about.

It's an open discussion, I can post what I want within reason and interpret the original post in whatever way I want. I've answered the original post, I've answered you, anything else you would like to be pedantic about?

It's an open discussion, I can post what I want within reason and interpret the original post in whatever way I want. I've answered the original post, I've answered you, anything else you would like to be pedantic about?

Aye - change yer tampon hen, your clearly menstruating heavily the day.