10 Year Old Rangers Fan Hit With Bottle - Stv News

Gaz52

Kieran Duffy the 10-year old boy who was hit by a bottle before Sunday's Old Firm game.

Retweet
Favorite
More
B87QvFiIUAAdH0K.jpg

Kieran Duffy, the boy who was hit by a bottle on the way to the Old Firm Game, swallowed one tooth on impact. Another tooth was removed.

govanblue,

Do you think that the RM Sponsorship Fund can look at doing something for this young lad? If you want to start a whip-round I'll contribute.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not justifying the actions of those tarrier cunts but an old firm game is no place for a 10 year old.

My boy was going to old firm game home and away from age of 6. Never had a problem. The stadium is probably one of the safer places to be on an old firm match day.

Think I'll phone the newspapers stv and radio clyde and the polis and tell them it definitely wasn't a st mirren fan that should narrow it down a bit for them . Bus gets its windea smashed its a Rangers supporter attempted murder on a wain the guy was wearing green and White surrounded by ppl wearing rancid fc tops they ask for help finding a guy wearing green with a white hat they're taking the fucking piss .

govanblue,

Do you think that the RM Sponsorship Fund can look at doing something for this young lad? If you want to start a whip-round I'll contribute.

I think the best thing anyone can do is contact Jim Hannah (jimhannah@rangers.co.uk -or ask an RM-posting RFB member to ask for you), and ask him to organise something for the lad. He's perfectly placed to give him a 5-star day out. (tu)

At this rate im surprised the headlines dont say "Rangers supporting youth involved in sectarian assault" why dont they name the club that the scumbags that assaulted him support but theyll say the team the boy supports - because that way, even though its one of us who is the victim, its our name that gets tagged to the violence and not theirs. Unbelievable.