Contracts Up At End Of Season

Raligt

The last defender we signed on a free from St Mirren looks like Baresi compared to him and he was a donkey as well, but in all fairness anyone playing at the back with our captain has been made to look like a donkey more often than not.

Why is it every time when mcgregor gets criticism is because he's playing beside jig? Yet when moshni gets criticism there's no mention

Of McCulloch ,he's just a donkey! Funny that(by the way I think all 3 are crap,with moshni being the best of a bad bunch)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is it every time when mcgregor gets criticism is because he's playing beside jig? Yet when moshni gets criticism there's no mention

Of McCulloch ,he's just a donkey! Funny that(by the way I think all 3 are crap,with moshni being the best of a bad bunch)

I agree with you 100% both McCulloch and McGregor are donkeys and playing both together is just asking for trouble, Moshni is by far and away the best of those 3 and with a proper manager who can install discipline in him and get him to play it simple he could be a good centre half for us alongside a dominant organising partner, he has all the attributes needed quick, brave, strong in the air and tackle and technically good he just needs to cut out the aimless long balls and getting caught out too far up the park because his partners have been too poor to be left alone.

I agree with you 100% both McCulloch and McGregor are donkeys and playing both together is just asking for trouble, Moshni is by far and away the best of those 3 and with a proper manager who can install discipline in him and get him to play it simple he could be a good centre half for us alongside a dominant organising partner, he has all the attributes needed quick, brave, strong in the air and tackle and technically good he just needs to cut out the aimless long balls and getting caught out too far up the park because his partners have been too poor to be left alone.

...and I agree with you 100%. (tu)

Mohsni is absolutely terrible...

We have one of the highest rated goalies in his age group in the world, think it's worth having mcrorie as back up to bell

Watched McCrorie in the u17's Euros last summer and even back then he is better than any goalkeeper we currently have even the young boy Hardie is better than any of the forwards we have as well. If we continue to persist with our current coaching setup and not playing players on ability rather than what they earn then these boys careers will be ruined or they will do a Telfer and move on somewhere else.

The legacy of McCoist and his short term thinking is about to hit home.

To have so many players out of contract at the same time is negligence of the highest order.

Suppose they all leave...how do we hope to replace them all and flourish in the Championship or the SPFL.

The legacy of McCoist and his short term thinking is about to hit home.

To have so many players out of contract at the same time is negligence of the highest order.

Suppose they all leave...how do we hope to replace them all and flourish in the Championship or the SPFL.

We may be about to see Newcastle B relocate to Ibrox. Wouldn't be so bad if we had any scouts or a manager to plan for the future but fuck it, we're Rangers, we do things our way.

Mohsni is absolutely terrible...

I wouldn't say he's terrible, theres a decent player there he's just i'll disciplined and thats a problem for the management if he was told to keep it simple (i.e. don't take players on when last man or try Hollywood passes) obviously McCoist and his coaching staff just told him go out and do your own thing, which he did. Also in almost all of his games his partner has been our captain and it dosen't help when you have to do his job too.

Lee McCulloch plus Kris Boyd, Kenny Miller, Jon Daly, Bilel Mohsni, Darren McGregor, Richard Foster, Steven Smith, Seb Faure, Ian Black, Kyle Hutton and Steve Simonsen are all out of 
contract on June 1, 2015.

Out of all of them I would keep Boyd, Miller, McGregor, Seb and Hutton and that's if we go up.

If we stay in the the Championship I would keep, Miller, Daly, McGregor and possibly Hutton.

Watched McCrorie in the u17's Euros last summer and even back then he is better than any goalkeeper we currently have even the young boy Hardie is better than any of the forwards we have as well. If we continue to persist with our current coaching setup and not playing players on ability rather than what they earn then these boys careers will be ruined or they will do a Telfer and move on somewhere else.

We need to give these guys a chance or we will have another Telfer situation