is sebo worth persevering with?

Guest Andypendek

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im absolutely astounded that this donkey even gets a mention now from true Rangers fans ? :pipegreen:

Is it not the mark of a "true" Rangers fan to support any player that wears the jersey - for as long as he wears the jersey?

Im absolutely astounded that this donkey even gets a mention now from true Rangers fans ? :pipegreen:

Is it not the mark of a "true" Rangers fan to support any player that wears the jersey - for as long as he wears the jersey?

yer heids in the sand

yer heids in the sand

eloquently put and avoiding the question as usual - keep up the good work (tu)

If he was Scottish he would be the most hated man at Rangers but he's not so he's treated like some sort of cuddly pet that we all feel sorry for. And don't say that nationality has nothing to do with it 'cause it obviously does.

Nonsense.

The guy has 24 games, i'm sure at least five of them were in the last 5 minutes of the game, just to slow the pace down to finish with the lead intact.

Any player that comes to ibrox, with the heart of sebo won't be hated, regardless of their nationality... we are rangers and when you see sebo play, he plays for the jersey.

His confidence is struck, in the times hes been on, i've seen glimmers of potential.. look at his game against partizan, he was good and if he had bagged a goal, he would have been motm for that game.

I like sebo, i want him to get another season under his belt, get a good few friendlies in aswell in pre season and i think he could be a good player.

Just my opinion though, if you feel you should hate a scottish player more than a foreign player, i would check my perception of the world i'm living in.

Thats up to you if you want to continue giving preference and individual support to a complete donkey who has wore our jersey

I certainly dont no matter who the donkey is..they can all GTF coz they are not welcome the same as untrue Rangers fans :pipegreen:

If he was Scottish he would be the most hated man at Rangers but he's not so he's treated like some sort of cuddly pet that we all feel sorry for. And don't say that nationality has nothing to do with it 'cause it obviously does.

Nonsense.

The guy has 24 games, i'm sure at least five of them were in the last 5 minutes of the game, just to slow the pace down to finish with the lead intact.

Any player that comes to ibrox, with the heart of sebo won't be hated, regardless of their nationality... we are rangers and when you see sebo play, he plays for the jersey.

His confidence is struck, in the times hes been on, i've seen glimmers of potential.. look at his game against partizan, he was good and if he had bagged a goal, he would have been motm for that game.

I like sebo, i want him to get another season under his belt, get a good few friendlies in aswell in pre season and i think he could be a good player.

Just my opinion though, if you feel you should hate a scottish player more than a foreign player, i would check my perception of the world i'm living in.

Actually the point I'm trying to make is that I don't think Scottish lads get a fair crack of the whip at Rangers. Can't see how you think that my post was meant to be a slur on Scottish players. Do you think Sebo is better than Bob Malcolm ? Even Stevie Smith gets a hard time from sections of our support.

Do you think Sebo is better than Bob Malcolm

No they're about as much use as each other. Malcolm was a good passer, that's all apart form that he was p*sh.

Thats up to you if you want to continue giving preference and individual support to a complete donkey who has wore our jersey

I certainly dont no matter who the donkey is..they can all GTF coz they are not welcome the same as untrue Rangers fans :pipegreen:

Genius :craphead:

Nonsense.

Actually the point I'm trying to make is that I don't think Scottish lads get a fair crack of the whip at Rangers. Can't see how you think that my post was meant to be a slur on Scottish players. Do you think Sebo is better than Bob Malcolm ? Even Stevie Smith gets a hard time from sections of our support.

Coz the level of quality in the Scottish game is pathetic..our game as been neglegted for over 25yrs and only a fotunate few who have the necessary skills have made the grade

yer heids in the sand

eloquently put and avoiding the question as usual - keep up the good work (tu)

Ha ha, gotcha.

fish.jpg

True supporters care about the club and the team and I am ashamed for the club that a player of such poor quality is wearing the jersey.

Let me add that he is one of the worst strikers/players to wear the strip and I am of the age to have seen such as Ally Scott and Billy Urqhuart and they were poor.

Are people who care not allowed to criticise?

True supporters care about the club and the team and I am ashamed for the club that a player of such poor quality is wearing the jersey.

Let me add that he is one of the worst strikers/players to wear the strip and I am of the age to have seen such as Ally Scott and Billy Urqhuart and they were poor.

Did i say he couldnt criticise? I merely asked a question.

Looks like i caught 2 fish with one cast

Did i say he couldnt criticise? I merely asked a question.

Looks like i caught 2 fish with one cast

I dont know why you are under the impression you caught me out....you are kidding youself on as far as Im concerned you dont fool me

Nonsense.

Coz the level of quality in the Scottish game is pathetic..our game as been neglegted for over 25yrs and only a fotunate few who have the necessary skills have made the grade

It's not so much neglect as poor coaching. The Largs mafia beat all of the skill and flair out of our young players and turn them into mindless robots who end up detesting the game. That is why we end up watching shite every week. Although I do think that it is slowly beginning to change.

Ok, JR, yes true supporters always support the club and the team on the park. For my part, when Sebo is on the park I am willing him to score or do something positive. But I would never hope that he would be in the side as I do not think he is an asset to the club.

frankie, you're not serious - was that rubbish actually in the record?

No, but would it really surprise you if it was... ;)

As for people not being 'true fans' for actually giving some support to under-performing players well, I suggest folk treat such nonsense with the contempt it deserves.

Ok, JR, yes true supporters always support the club and the team on the park. For my part, when Sebo is on the park I am willing him to score or do something positive. But I would never hope that he would be in the side as I do not think he is an asset to the club.

Perfect buddy - exactly my view (tu)

However i would like to see him get either an extended run in the reserves or out on loan - in order to get a fair assessment of him

Yes, lets persevere with him for a few reasons....

1. You don't turn a bad player overnight

2. He hasn't had a big run

3. We paid a large transfer fee for him.

4. He is a worker and a trier, you can tell his attitude is good.

5. He is the type of player we need in my opinion!

6. Giving up on him would please the Celtic fans. If we kept playing him and he becomes good and rips them apart, they'd hate that.

Yes, lets persevere with him for a few reasons....

1. You don't turn a bad player overnight

2. He hasn't had a big run

3. We paid a large transfer fee for him.

4. He is a worker and a trier, you can tell his attitude is good.

6. Giving up on him would please the Celtic fans. If we kept playing him and he becomes good and rips them apart, they'd hate that.

All very good points. I tend to agree with you, but have a feeling he just may not be good enough. He does need a wee run to see how good/bad he is all the same. I think Ally can help him.

I'd keep him, not all in the hope that he will improve but also because if we get rid it will be for virtually nothing.

Add's some depth and enthusiasm to the squad.

If he does move on though and is given a fair chance I think he will prove to be a good player and I wish him the best

:blink:

6. What if he stays and continues to be shit, as I suspect he will do? (if he stays.) That would be even more embarassing. The guy has shown nothing, and he's obviously showing nothing on the training park either otherwise he'd get a game. Get rid...