Ally Mccoist

wearethepeople1

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Given the choice between him and McDowell for the rest of the season I'd pick McCoist all day long, and that's coming from somebody who has hated McCoist and bayed for his head since his first season in charge.

Set us back years with his fuckin pathetic football and signing policy

To fuckin arrogant to admit he wasn't up to it until it was far too late

Shame on you mccoist

You are not welcome at Ibrox

And still getting paid a fortune!! If he ever comes back in any capacity I will fucking chuck it!

We are all angry and especially because this is his mess but to say he's not a legend is getting carried away lads

His behaviour in the last couple of months has tarnished his reputation. Being a really really really shite manager is one thing, but shafting the club for money while we teeter on the brink of financial collapse is unforgivable.

We are all angry and especially because this is his mess but to say he's not a legend is getting carried away lads

I, like many others, feel he has lost his legend status due to the fact he has ruined the current first team squad with the sigings he has made and his refusal to walk away without any pay off.

Given the choice between him and McDowell for the rest of the season I'd pick McCoist all day long, and that's coming from somebody who has hated McCoist and bayed for his head since his first season in charge.

Why?

Saying that it's like choosing between chronic diarrhea or projectile vomiting

His behaviour in the last couple of months has tarnished his reputation. Being a really really really shite manager is one thing, but shafting the club for money while we teeter on the brink of financial collapse is unforgivable.

why shouldn't he take the money ? would you refuse your notice period if you left your work , im sure you wouldn't . the real stupidity was giving him a salary like that in the first place.

I, like many others, feel he has lost his legend status due to the fact he has ruined the current first team squad with the sigings he has made and his refusal to walk away without any pay off.

Fair play

We all see it differently