Ally Mccoist

wearethepeople1

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Given the choice between him and McDowell for the rest of the season I'd pick McCoist all day long, and that's coming from somebody who has hated McCoist and bayed for his head since his first season in charge.

Both as bad as each other mate. Do not reckon we would have seen much different today had he been stood in the dug out. They should be ashamed - not for making an arse of it, as annoying and avoidable as that is they won't be the first or last. Their shame is for not now quitting - forget everything that has went on at our club, any manager with any respect would quit for categorically failing.

Why?

Saying that it's like choosing between chronic diarrhea or projectile vomiting

McDowell doesn't have a clue, I honestly didn't think we could get worse but we have. Hearts are starting to show weakness, they CAN be caught, but under McDowell not only will we not catch them, but we will be caught ourselves by teams below us and not a chance will we win the playoffs if we get there.

I'd honestly love to have a sit down with him and McDowall, ask them to explain their thinking behind the signings and team selections as every single person can see how poor they are, why can't they?

why shouldn't he take the money ? would you refuse your notice period if you left your work , im sure you wouldn't . the real stupidity was giving him a salary like that in the first place.

Lol, I hate the comparison people draw on when defending him. It's not the same thing. I don't allegedly love the company who employs me. They haven't made me a millionaire and a given me the opportunity of a lifetime where I am loved by hundreds of thousands worldwide and regarded as a legend.

If my company had done that for me, and were now in distress which I was making incredibly worse, and I knew I would be able to find employment instantly, I would step aside, thank them for all they have given me over my life, and wish them a speedy recovery. I wouldn't shaft them.

Just a pair of incompetent fucking fools who thought they were fooling the Rangers supporters with their WE STUCK BY THE CLUB shit.It was plain to see from day one the lot of them hadnt a fucking clue and that was with a team costing 20 million plus never mind a bunch of fucking chancers and has beens.I honestly think those guys thought this management malarky will be easy enough.Spend 10 million every season under the guise of competing in Europe ( not the truth that its to beat Motherwell,St Mirren etc ) and hey there you go.When it all collapsed round about them they hadnt a fucking clue.No more joking and laughing now as in div3 and div 2 been well and trully found out for what they are fucking imposters fooling no one any more.

We are all angry and especially because this is his mess but to say he's not a legend is getting carried away lads

lm very far from happy with how he's went about thing's on and of the park but will not resort to giving him the cunt treatment.

Poor manager.

Anyone saying he's not a legend though is ridiculous and they need to take deep breaths and lie in a dark corner of their room for a few hours.

He's entitled to his money just now and I suspect he'll waive it once King etc take control.

The real question is, why can the board not afford to settle with him? Too many valuable income streams syphoned off to Cashley and their running of the club has drove tens of thousands away. Shower of bastards

With the benefit of hindsight, it's a great pity Ally was our manager at the time of the turmoil in 2012. Under normal circumstances, I think his ineptitude as a manager would have been found out pretty quickly and he'd have been shown the door a couple of seasons back.

Apart from poor result and performance.....cup runs are of little use to us with this team.

Ally came up through 2 divisions. He had a few bad results this season but still managed to beat 3 SPL teams.

What happened here is that this board made a big mistake in letting him go. They should have said work your notice.

It could not have been any worse than this situation now. If Ally could not handle that then he would have had to walk, giving us some cash to get a manager. They have had to keep KM, because they made a boob in first place and cannot afford any more payouts or salary.

It really helps of course when guys like Gough come out with his unhelpfull comments of overstating the blindingly obvious. No he wasn't at the Celtic game but thought it was sad that supporters were singing for the jersey? It is quite galling to hear him talk of the high standards set in his day. The fact is that those standards were bought with the biggest wages in the history of the club, so the comparisons are onerous.

These players are going through the motions now. They all have contracts, so the money is in the bank. They know they won't be here much longer as a new broom is going to sweep clean.

I say it again: Ally should have been made to swim for his reputation till end of season. He was let off the hook. It was a poor business decision. I do wonder if sympathy for the stress that Ally had been under was a factor in that decision to let him go. It was a long time and a period of so much shit that no Rangers manager of the past would ever have wanted. Of any Rangers manager, his was even shittier than John Greig. Unless their are other managers who went through a similar situation?........thought not.

Given the choice between him and McDowell for the rest of the season I'd pick McCoist all day long, and that's coming from somebody who has hated McCoist and bayed for his head since his first season in charge.

Really couldn't tell the difference from either - both shite .

Told us for the last 3 years that Watty said ignore the fans because he was winning leagues by huge margins. Most of us didn't buy that shit and knew we were woefully unprepared for this league.

Exactly.

When we were grinding out results , it was deemed more important than the ' entertainment ' value as long as we won the leagues. What was ignored was the fact that ' entertaining ' gives us a confidence of knowing we were miles above those teams in the lower leagues , and we would be ready for a step up in class.

We're not , and have now been found out. And that false ideology , that as long as we won the leagues everything in the garden was rosy , has brought reality crashing down on us . And this team , the caretaker and the previous manager have been totally unprepared for it.