*****official Raith Rovers V Rangers Thread*****

TheCutch

I'm sorry but he was on his 6 yard line which was poor positioning, the chance nade put wide shortly after was much the same.

I'm sorry but another bombs are for me.

Rubbish! He is a progressive keeper is why he was there. Forward!

have to say I do not buy into the Faure stuff, his passing/crossing is dire, good defender but that is because he is a fukin centre half! Poor man's French Craig Moore,,,

Ok, but he was steady and showed the right attitude. He looked liked he really wanted to play. A basic I know, however a step in the right direction.

have to say I do not buy into the Faure stuff, his passing/crossing is dire, good defender but that is because he is a fukin centre half! Poor man's French Craig Moore,,,

Perhaps, but a better option at present than Foster, who neither defends, nor gets forward to any effect.

Did you see Faure pull a great block out of their keeper?

When was the last time Foster did that?

He's not the world beater you're used to but, given current, reduced circumstances, he's had a couple of decent outings in the last 2 games.

He saved us tonight blocking a goal bound shot and also had a excellent challenge that would have been a goal foster would have got neither.

some real psoitives from tonites game:

cracking debut goal from Murdoch. could watch that ball sailing into the corner of the net a hundred times and still want to see it again

goalie put in a another solid shift: I certainly feel alot more condfident with robinson in goal. he is quick off his line, aggresive and isn't a flapper like simoneson

some decent spells of play for Rangers too

the one loan ranger had a good game too

The thing that frustrated me the most was that this could have been a pounding for Raith but so many decent scoring chances were squandered in front of goal. Diabolical. we can't afford to keep missing sitters like this. espeically when raith pinched one back and the game was close again: it ought never have been close: raith ought to have been totally dealt to if changces had been taken.

top marks to the fans: loud and proud throughout, well done!

I was at the game tonight & was quite encouraged by the performance.

I know Nicky Clark missed a right few chances , but that could've been down to him being a bit rusty as he's not had a decent run of games this season. Hopefully he gets a wee run & the confidence this brings will result in him banging in a few goals.

I thought Boyd had a decent game as well.

We looked good going forward tonight & should've scored at least 5 or 6.

It was a freezing cold night , but the performance & the sing song made it bearable.

its amazing that we have sat and watched hibs and hearts bend us over and rape us often this season with quick, high tempo passing and players

and yet at every opportunity we try to make our team as slow as a week in the fucking jail

aye but mccullochs a good Rangers man. Atleast we won for a change! How bad does that sound

stop being a tit pal, you are trying to make it that I'm saying it's in a rule book.

If the goalie is on his line does the ball end up in the net?

Me being a tit never heard such a load of bull in my life

Ask Dave mcgurn if staying on your line stops goals as he was for the goals

You obviously have very little knowledge of football but do have an issue with the keeper

You ll be whinging when simmo stays on his line and the same for when Robinson didn't what an absolute prat

Me being a tit never heard such a load of bull in my life

Ask Dave mcgurn if staying on your line stops goals as he was for the goals

You obviously have very little knowledge of football but do have an issue with the keeper

You ll be whinging when simmo stays on his line and the same for when Robinson didn't what an absolute prat

A comma or full stop here and there and I might make sense of your latest rant.

The only issue I have with the goalie is I don't think he is good enough, he flapped at a cross in the first half, he came for a cross in the second half and got nowhere near it, was caught of his line at 2-1 when nade hooked it wide, on target and its 2-2, for me it wasn't the greatest goalkeeping performance but it seems to be acceptable due to the fact how bad simmonsen is.

Ime sorry you couldn't make sense of what I had said due to lack of punctuation

It doesn't effect my understanding of comments as I can adapt to that.

If you spent less time on punctuation and as u said earlier looked at the big picture you're see that there were a lot of positives in Robinsons game.

It's more than a coincidence that there have been end more chances created for us in the 2 games hes been involved in.

As I said earlier see how many times possession was lost from his distribution, also chances created.

Your opening statement was his fault for the goal which was absolute b@ll@cks.

By the way it's not uncommon to use capital letters for a persons name.

If you spent less time on punctuation and as u said earlier looked at the big picture you're see that there were a lot of positives in Robinsons game.

It's more than a coincidence that there have been end more chances created for us in the 2 games hes been involved in.

As I said earlier see how many times possession was lost from his distribution, also chances created.

Your opening statement was "his fault for the goal" which was absolute b@ll@cks.

Your statement was obviously posted to get a reaction and you got one.

As you've said since you don't rate him that's fune your entitled to your opinion as we all are.

If you spent less time on punctuation and as I said earlier looked at the big picture youde see that there were a lot of positives in Robinsons game.

Your opening statement was "his fault for the goal" which was absolute b@ll@cks.

Your statement was obviously posted to get a reaction and you got one.

As you've said since you don't rate him that's fune your entitled to your opinion as we all are.