Why Hasn't Anyone Tried To Defend Us?

Jack The Flipper

This. Racial and religious intolerance are BRITISH LAWS - don't break them.

It's as simple as that!

Jesus wept, Man Utd sing about Hillsborough and the Liverpool fans sing about the Munich air disaster. Give us a break.

Fenian is not a racial term in anyone's book of any note other than the main stream mhedia, it is in fact a noun (not an offensive one I may add).

Jesus wept, Man Utd sing about Hillsborough and the Liverpool fans sing about the Munich air disaster. Give us a break.

Fenian is not a racial term in anyone's book of any note other than the main stream mhedia, it is in fact a noun (not an offensive one I may add).

and an adjective! :p20:

Correct but the problem is it's been adopted by those who wish to see it as offensive and the authorities agree, I remember when Gay meant something totally different, now if you refer to a Gay person it only has one meaning

If the tims were singing about h*** and blood then then they too would be in trouble because we all know to whom they refer

It's nothing to do with any other football club. We can on,y look after ourselves.

FTP, - wading in Fenian blood? It's against the Law mate. I don't make the Laws of this land but I respect them.

It's nothing to do with any other football club. We can on,y look after ourselves.

FTP, - wading in Fenian blood? It's against the Law mate. I don't make the Laws of this land but I respect them.

I think you'll find that wading in Fenian Blood is not covered by the laws of this land.

Causing that blood to flow is covered though. (tu)

I would suggest that it is historic blood-spilling that is being celebrated, just like in all those national anthems I posted.

Do you obey every law?

Who does? But I respect them and I also respect people like Walter Smith asking us not to sing certain songs. I also respect follow with pride. And frankly I don't give a f..k what any club, be it celtic or Chelsea and what their fans antics are. They've already answered to uefa in recent times.

I think you'll find that wading in Fenian Blood is not covered by the laws of this land.

Causing that blood to flow is covered though. (tu)

I would suggest that it is historic blood-spilling that is being celebrated, just like in all those national anthems I posted.

Ok, sing it in front of a policeman then at the Falkirk Stadium this Friday and make that your excuse.

That should do it!!

Ok, sing it in front of a policeman then at the Falkirk Stadium this Friday and make that your excuse.

That should do it!!

I'm not denying that a policeman will probably arrest you for singing it.

Policemen are no better informed on the laws than we are, and they're certainly no smarter when it comes to interpreting them.

That should do it!!

Thats when most obey the law imo, but when there isn't one next to you who cares.

Stupid,petty laws are always going to be broken.

Can't remember the line being up to our knees Wading in fenian blood. Also if you think about it then the people should have done something with the sewers if they were up to their knees at the time, that cannot be hygienic surely? Or maybe a bit of poetic licence, who knows?

Maybe up to the bottom of our soles would be more apt for the time, or maybe i stepped in it and had to clean it off and it took ages.

That should do it!!

Police can arrest for breach of the peach (<- peach, I am fucking retarded, meant peace!) as they see fit, you have to prove your innocence, the onus is not on them to prove your guilt. our legal system is a funny thing.

Can't remember the line being up to our knees Wading in fenian blood. Also if you think about it then the people should have done something with the sewers if they were up to their knees at the time, that cannot be hygienic surely? Or maybe a bit of poetic licence, who knows?

Maybe up to the bottom of our soles would be more apt for the time, or maybe i stepped in it and had to clean it off and it took ages.

Thanks for that.

A) Defend it..

B) Ignore it..

C) Embrace it..

Make your choice Gents, personally I´ll embrace our "sectarian" songs or whatever you call it and I´ll be bleeding disappointed if the Celtic fans are not bellowing out their own "sectarian" songs as well.

I rest my case.

The point was that the police do not need to prove your guilt, you need to prove your innocence which is contrary to our laws in this land.

Still thinking that might be above you as a concept.

As long as your happy preaching to every fucker in the world on what you think you go for it.

Couple of weeks back there was a bit of a furore on here about Raith selling tickets direct to Rangers fans, rather than trusting Rangers to sell them and give them back the money.

Does anyone know how this issue was resolved, if indeed it was? Surely, if Raith took the decision to sell tickets to fans direct, any perceived crowd disorder of any kind is their responsibility and not ours.

The point was that the police do not need to prove your guilt, you need to prove your innocence which is contrary to our laws in this land.

Still thinking that might be above you as a concept.

As long as your happy preaching to every fucker in the world on what you think you go for it.

It's fine, bud (tu)

Let's just respect every law under the sun without challenging them or utilizing any form of independent thought. Aside from the fact that half of said laws (obvious exaggeration for the offended bus) are made up at specific times to satisfy an agenda or altered at certain times to push whichever agenda various people in power want to exhort.

Media parasites in recent years in particular also have a lot to answer for.

This is how the Telegraph are describing our game on Friday

Friday February 27

Falkirk v Rangers (19.45), Scottish Championship, BT Sport 1 VM 547 / 549 HD, 19.30

Our weekly chance to check on what chaotic nonsense has befallen Rangers and what havoc Mike Ashley has managed to wreak north of the border in the last seven days carries us to a Friday night in Falkirk. Inevitably all the coverage, and most of the crowd, will be interested in the UK's most farcical club (settle down fans of Leeds and QPR, you've got nothing on these guys) but spare a thought for Falkirk who used to yo-yo up and down out of this league quite a bit before they suddenly found Hearts, Hibs and Billy Smart's Travelling Circus joining them at the second tier.

Currently fifth, Falkirk have a great chance to claim a famous win here given how abysmally Rangers are playing football, conducting their business, treating their wives, tending to their gardens, behaving on the way home from the pub and everything else besides.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/11354357/live-football-tv-this-week.html

What prick wrote that??

Why is our club not going ape shit at these bigoted cunts????