Felix Magath Jets In For Talks

TMB

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let him take charge until the end of the season, sounds like the man to instill discipline and desire into our so called team. Bonus is he pisses of the lazy trainers at the club.

Can't see how that would work ...Then a new guy comes in and changes everything again .

Were being the operating word.

Stevenson, Robertson, Allan, Fyvie from hivs, Alexander, Gomis ,Keatings and Zeefuik from hearts have all been better than anything we have

15 players don't lose their ability overnight, they lose their motivation.

Ferguson was the last manager to get away with that kind of rule

Christ, we couldn't even introduce double training sessions without mutiny

I would say if we're starting a fresh and getting rid of so many players as they are shit/out of contract, it is the ideal time for a change and a more strict rule.

Players who sign on knowing what to expect are more likely to accept it than players forced into it due to a change of manager.

Short term till the end of the season, this guy would be ideal. Not because of his managerial abilities, or none, but I just like the idea of our players having to work as they've not done that since they arrived here. Torture does sound like an appropriate punishment to these lazy, thieving bams.

We have better players than every other team in our division. We don't need Jose Mourinho, we need someone that understands how to be a football manager. They don't have to hold a flawless record.

Disagree.

Our players are imposters and they are fuckin awful.

The only one that escapes criticism (for now) is Bell because he's been injured for months !!

The 12 that are out of contract in the summer should be shown the door irrespective of who the manager is.

Very few of our current players had any sort of ability in the first place. They were all released from their previous clubs.

I disagree, they chose to come here because of they wage they would be getting. Boyd could have gone to Aberdeen last year but chose not to, I reckon with proper coaching and management we would be a lot better but we haven't had the chance to prove it yet.

If you look at our style of play if we have any, We tend to boot the ball up to the strikers completely missing out the midfield and that has been the same old pish for the past 3-4 years. What should be happening is we start passing the ball from back to front and play with flair players e.g Templeton Gallagher, players with a bit of pace that can really hurt teams, you cant see McDowall changing that and it is beyond me if the board don't do anything about it.

While i said anyone will do this really does not fill me with excitement a single bit. I expected more from King & Murray.

:lol:

"Anyone will do"

*appoints, 2 time bundesliga winning, ex Bayern Munich manager on a short term basis*

"I expect more"