Walter Won't Rule It Out. But...

To sum that up in short I think Sir Walter is saying. I wont put myself forward but I wont/cant say no if you ask me. He is the only man that could have any chance of turning this lot round and getting us up even a huge task for Walter. As I say he is the only man that is capable of turning round so until the end of the season I would take him.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Better to look for fresh blood in this case, mainly because I doubt even WS could make anything out of that mob just now and given if he did return, it would only be on a short term basis.

Even though he knows most of the players-every Monday he see's them when they all go to pick up their pensions-they're nowhere near what they were when WS was here last.

he is past it, time to move on.

Or is this sleekit mini trying to bring back Walter who will in turn bring back mccostalot?

As a club can we not look FORWARD for once and ditch the rearview mirror.

I would like a DoF and manager with a completely fresh approach not the same tired old shite

Walter is a legend. We now need someone who wants to become a legend. We've got to look forward now. He'd be good to have in and around the club though in some capacity. The importers are gone let's surround the place with good honest gers.