Will We See A Temp Manager Today?

trueblueal

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is now the most urgent and pressing need, but at the same time I hope no rush decision is made.

However, 40 goal Clark and 20 goal Boyd do not turn into numpties so quickly. It's down to McCoist and now McDowall. I still hold that we have the best squad in this league but the least organised team. You could put Messi in this team and he would be lost in the disorganisation.

I don't give McCoist any credit in saying it is the best squad, that was easy enough given the bloated budget he was irresponsibly given.

dont think the board is interested at the moment to be honest.

king expects people to "fill" ibrox until the end of the season so that it will give the players a bit of energy or whatever to go win games. that way kenny stays in charge and we just limp on until summer. the board isn't interested in promotion this season. so by the time summer comes there will be a bit of extra money in the bank from more people going along to games. well...last night was hardly a sell out and i don't see attendances going up or staying the same. the football is shit.

we need a change NOW. today. not in summer.

Got told by a very good source John Gillagin said there will be an announcement very soon and every bear will be delighted with it.

Wee m8 who's in the know and usually correct about these things,

Told me Templeton was going to us 2 weeks before he did, and the one that amazes me he told me PLG was gonna be manager about 3 months before it was actually announced, all the tims in work said he would never come, and could not believe it when he did.

So I am expecting an announcement in the next few days but not got a clue what it is, I hope it's a decent manager

Got told by a very good source John Gillagin said there will be an announcement very soon and every bear will be delighted with it.

Told me Templeton was going to us 2 weeks before he did, and the one that amazes me he told me PLG was gonna be manager about 3 months before it was actually announced, all the tims in work said he would never come, and could not believe it when he did.

So I am expecting an announcement in the next few days but not got a clue what it is, I hope it's a decent manager

Hope so Copland, but timing is critical.

If it's the right man then yes wait if we have to. But if we do have to then we need to get an interim manager in now to give us a fighting chance of promotion which I'm sure any incoming manager would prefer.

KMcC needs replaced by the weekend be it by the recruitment of a permanent or temp manager. Who MUST NOT be the gardener.

There is no money until Ally walks. This whole "gardening leave" thing is like a fucking ten tonne weight around the club's neck.

We have MILLIONS ready to be invested. To put into players next season. Well if we're stuck here next season we won't be spending that wad of cash as we won't be trying to compete with the mhanks.

So why not spend a fraction of it now to get an interim manager in. If unsuccessful it comes out of player budget. If successful then it will be recouped easily by spl tv revenue, prize money, increased ST prices etc.

If the money really is there..............

We have MILLIONS ready to be invested. To put into players next season. Well if we're stuck here next season we won't be spending that wad of cash as we won't be trying to compete with the mhanks.

So why not spend a fraction of it now to get an interim manager in. If unsuccessful it comes out of player budget. If successful then it will be recouped easily by spl tv revenue, prize money, increased ST prices etc.

If the money really is there..............

If the money is no there then I predict a riot !

Hope to fuck it's true as there's only so many performances I can take before I take a heedy aff the Erskine Bridge!

There is no money until Ally walks. This whole "gardening leave" thing is like a fucking ten tonne weight around the club's neck.

Bringing a new manager in for a promotion push would add another 10k to the gate IMO

There are two key things to consider here.

What are the short term plans and what are the long term plans. IMO boards tend to think of the latter and fans the former. So I believe the board want the next appointment to be a permanent and long term manager that they see as being key to the future plans and successes for the club. If we had just finished the season I'm sure we'd all be ok with this approach but we are in desperate need of change if we harbour any hopes of promotion via play offs.

I cant see Billy Davies or Stuart McCall turning down managing til the end of the season but I'm not sure that would help us achieve promotion. Perhaps if we were to invite Sir Alex along to a training session and Souness for a couple of sessions a week we might stir something in the players.

However, to be brutally honest if you can't motivate yourself to play for rangers, to play at Ibrox, to see 35k fans turn up midweek to play QoS and failing that for personal pride the. You aren't fit to be a footballer never mind a Rangers player.

I'd have given my left nut to play professionally and these guys treat it like a kick about with mates, it's sickening and its self inflicted i.e. Mccoist, McDowall and Durrant have been all pally wig the squad for the last 3 years and now we see the consequences. A bunch of unmotivated, unfit, overpaid, eat all you want slackers. The sooner the summer comes to purge the club of this dross the better.

Lucky us, Alloa can only get to 45 points and livingston to 42 points while we are on 47.........pat on the back lads, great job(!)

I have this horrible feeling of Hearts winning the title at Ibrox :drugang:

We are beginning to have direction off the park but are rudderless on it.

Sick of the negativity and excuses from Kenny who clearly doesn't want to be there.

I dont want the Rangers manager to be saying "Queens are a good side". No they're not. They are hungrier, fitter and better organised than us though which is totally unacceptable.