Kenny Farquharson Tweet

A journalist accountable in this country for the words they write is just a pipe dream. They know who the powers at be are and how to suck off their virtual boabies so no further action required.

Or his account got hacked, who knows?

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

45]

m1Sr9gNs_bigger.jpeg

Kenny Farquharson@KennyFarq 3h

3 hours ago

Christ. Ended up deleting that Rangers tweet in an attempt to get my timeline back.

If his tongue was in his cheek, surely he should have explained himself there...?

It seems it was just as much Selik fans who bombarded his timeline. Surprise-surprise.

There's a Tim phoning in SSB right now wanting a square-go with Mark Guidi for not reporting on the Ibrox roof crumbling down and asbestos poisoning in the stadium. :lol:

Even if that was the case why the fuck do they care so much, the daft, obsessed cunts? I have never heard a Rangers fan being so concerned about the structural integrity of Parkheid.
Ha they really are obsessed. I know Twitters not the be all and and all but everything about Rangers there will be a tarrier commenting. Whether it be this guy or Stan Collymore they always have a comment. read one of their timelines it's sevco this sevco that. Profile pics of Craig Whyte. It's utterly bizarre. They really are a strange bunch. Are genuinely more interested than us than winning themselves.

Someone said it on here the other day, they post on every post, newspaper article, tweet, facebook post, everything and anything about Rangers. It's like a an actual movement that the need to do it to justify their existence. Personally I hate the cunts and if I ever see an article, story or even their manky green and grey hoops again Itll be too soon!

Haven't read the whole thread!

That is absolutely disgusting has anyone reported this to the Club?

I e-mailed them yesterday but have had nothing back so far.

Rangers press office should be bombarded every time we are attacked in this way until word gets upstairs that we require their support and assistance in fighting back.