Speaking To Archie Mcpherson

eejay the dj

Bumped into Archie McPherson today while working .A true gentleman he was .

Said his Son was ST holder and was hacked off with things at Ibrox up until recently .

With DelecUNts sacking ,maybe Snyde could use Archie as the main host ?

Read his autobiography and what he said about Willie Waddell,you might change your opinion of him.

I like Archie but not sure if Clyde would take him full time as no doubt a sellick minded will get the gig.

I did have a chuckle last week when Archie was talking he said something about a player but mentioned the guy was a coloured player, I had the vision of the producer freaking out as we're meant to say black these days :lol:

Always had Archie down as a self-important buffoon who would never use six words when he could use twelve. But to be fair to him in recent years he has been realistic and fair in his comments regarding our situation.

made a great speech for better together

See everytime I get back to the car after a home game I listen to his comments and thoughts about the match and they are always the exact same as mine. I think he analyses the game extremely well and openly speaks the truth....

Any other journalist = "Rangers weren't at their best today"

Archie = "Rangers were abysmal today and need a good clear out before they can move on"

I always find myself saying "Spot on" to his comments after a game!

anytime i hear that bloody station on the radio i turn it over or mute it. can't stand it.

anytime i see that paper i go nowhere near it. would rather walk about with a shitey arse all day than wipe it with that paper.

anytime i hear that bloody station on the radio i turn it over or mute it. can't stand it.

anytime i see that paper i go nowhere near it. would rather walk about with a shitey arse all day than wipe it with that paper.

OOH I could crush a grape.

Get yerself DAB and be Clyde free for ever