Bigirimana Knew He Was Sick Before Loan Deal

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All our media should be through our own website we should not use the Papers and journalists that hate us at all.

Lets hope Bigi has just a Hamstring injury like McDowall stated.

Problem there is we get benefits from giving them interviews and photocalls etc. We get free advertising in return and also a good number of folk who don't access the website on a regular basis. I'd bet many on here don't visit rangers.co.uk as much as some of the papers or bbc website.

It will be in the thread now

the quote was something along the lines of he played for Newcastle on the 29th moved to us then due to an SFA rule he cant play here

And what is this rule? That's what I'm getting at. I haven't seen any rule being quoted, just "due to an SFA rule he can't play".

Just had a thought. If he is receiving treatment for the condition, could the drugs make him fall foul of anti-doping rules? Perhaps this is why he can't play?

I still don't get what the difference between SFA rules and English FA rules for this type of thing without it in black and white.

And what is this rule? That's what I'm getting at. I haven't seen any rule being quoted, just "due to an SFA rule he can't play".

i can only tell you what is being reported in the media specifically the mail

you can choose to believe what they say or not but it is what they are reporting

I have scoured the SFA & the SPFL websites with various search arguments in reference to health issues with loan transfer players and have been unable to find anything regarding this situation.

Problem there is we get benefits from giving them interviews and photocalls etc. We get free advertising in return and also a good number of folk who don't access the website on a regular basis. I'd bet many on here don't visit rangers.co.uk as much as some of the papers or bbc website.

They would visit the official site if it was the only place they could get genuine information.

All 5 loan players had their loan agreements rushed through the SFA without them having a medical. Yet 3 are injured/sick/unable to play while another only lasted half a game.

What is the SFA registration rules regarding medicals for loan players? I suspect there isn't any.

All 5 loan players had their loan agreements rushed through the SFA without them having a medical. Yet 3 are injured/sick/unable to play while another only lasted half a game.

What is the SFA registration rules regarding medicals for loan players? I suspect there isn't any.

Apart from they had medicals at Newcastle before they left obviously

Because we didn't bother to do a medical?

I thought they had their Medicals at Newcastle, 3/5 were fit to play Streete got injured after putting in a heavy tackle Bigi played the day before in England and Vuckic has been excellent.

Certainly a better success rate than any of Ally's signings even getting one player out the five.