Bigirimana Knew He Was Sick Before Loan Deal

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any Doctors in the house that could help us out here?

Still no word on what SFA rule is blocking him from playing.

It could be a condition that under the data protection like your gp must remain private.

Unless the player himself comes out with what it is then I don't see how anyone else can say.

But are the 3 bears not in bed with King? Thus giving King control?

So we have King/ 3 bears who are voting as one, so why don't you hate the 3 bears?

Are they not the ones who gave King enough votes to get in? They must have confidence in him or why would they vote him in.

To me if you hate King so much then your not gonna be to happy he will be around for years to come.

Me, like the vast majority of fans, well 99 per cent of fans are delighted by this.

King finally did what you all said he would never do, yet he is still the bad guy?

Oh how I feel your pain, your hatred everything King is a disgrace and what I would expect of a tim,

I dislike Paul Murray but give me him over Somers any day, but out the club first before your hatredfor King and give King, Murray and the 3 bears a chance at least

King is a proven liar I will never trust a word out of his mouth, the sooner he takes nothing to do with the running of Rangers the better.

The total failure in business that is Mini can follow him at the same time, this is the man we were told was something we had to put up with if it meant getting shot of the failing board, but not worry he is just a NED and will have nothing to do with major day to day decisions. Well what do you know look who's running the show.

Honestly I think the T3B saw King/Mini as a means to an end and they will steadily take more and more control, fingers crossed anyway.

I would think that given the news concerning this player it is fairly obvious where Leach and Llambias's loyalties lay, and it was not with Rangers or its wider shareholder base. All documentation involved in the deal for the five players involved should be scrutinised by the club/company lawyers and if there is any discrepancy involved not only should Leach and Llambias be dismissed for gross misconduct, they should be pursued for the money that has been lost to the club via this deal. I would also say that officials at NU should be made aware that if there was any situation where medical information was withheld that again Rangers would seek financial damages from them as well with the possible reporting of all involved for fraud.

This entire exercise would seem to have had two objectives, short-term positive publicity for those on the board prior to the EGM and to remove money from the club/company to the benefit of another club who are owned by the associates of the people who were actually negotiating the deal from Rangers end. At best it looks as though Leach and Llambias should be fired immediately for gross negligence without any pay out, at worst they may face something a lot more serious through the courts.

I would think that given the news concerning this player it is fairly obvious where Leach and Llambias's loyalties lay, and it was not with Rangers or its wider shareholder base. All documentation involved in the deal for the five players involved should be scrutinised by the club/company lawyers and if there is any discrepancy involved not only should Leach and Llambias be dismissed for gross misconduct, they should be pursued for the money that has been lost to the club via this deal. I would also say that officials at NU should be made aware that if there was any situation where medical information was withheld that again Rangers would seek financial damages from them as well with the possible reporting of all involved for fraud.

This entire exercise would seem to have had two objectives, short-term positive publicity for those on the board prior to the EGM and to remove money from the club/company to the benefit of another club who are owned by the associates of the people who were actually negotiating the deal from Rangers end. At best it looks as though Leach and Llambias should be fired immediately for gross negligence without any pay out, at worst they may face something a lot more serious through the courts.

You do Know its Paul Murray running us so we are not going to get anything done professionally at all.

It could be a condition that under the data protection like your gp must remain private.

Unless the player himself comes out with what it is then I don't see how anyone else can say.

I get that for certain reasons the condition that he is suffering from can't or won't be disclosed.

But we have been told that SFA rules are blocking him from playing for us. Which rules are these? Surely we should have visibility of them?

The Scotland team were woeful to watch last night, could easily have lost, lucky to get a goal that was in my opinion a clear as day foul by Berra climbing the defender, preventing him from challenging the header.

Rhebel reduces the main story to have a page shared with "news" we already assumed to be true but with big bold font to make sure that's the story everyone reads.

The main news should have been the booing of God Save The Queen, if could have been about the foul but no - it's about an injured player astonishingly knowing he was injured.

Scotland were the far superior team, against NI who have been on a great run in the groups so far. Deserved the win, no matter how bitter certain people are about them.

Didn't think it was a foul personally.

The faux outrage at the booing of anthems is as bad as the way Celtic fans behave, given the content of most football teams song books I cannot possibly believe that fans are genuinely upset by it. It's just a stick to beat the Scottish national team with.

And I think its a viable story. I want to know why these guys were signed injured with no medicals, why he can't play and what his illness is. Don't feel the need to not address it because of the source, or other potential stories that day. Very naive.

Aye but there you go! Hero Ashley sent us up 5 players for the promotion push to get into Europe to advertise SD!

The guy is a crook of the highest order. Say the 5 players were getting 1k a week off us. 5k a week is 20k a month. Tried to burn through the SD loan so we had to draw down the 2nd loan because it wouldve more than likely gave more conditions in his favour.

Thank god King won the EGM, No Newcastle feeder club and his fingers not in every fibre of our great club.

Ally is burning through that loan far faster.

You must hate him.

Aye but there you go! Hero Ashley sent us up 5 players for the promotion push to get into Europe to advertise SD!

The guy is a crook of the highest order. Say the 5 players were getting 1k a week off us. 5k a week is 20k a month. Tried to burn through the SD loan so we had to draw down the 2nd loan because it wouldve more than likely gave more conditions in his favour.

Thank god King won the EGM, No Newcastle feeder club and his fingers not in every fibre of our great club.

As far as i remember neither of the loans had been agreed when the players came up

I get that for certain reasons the condition that he is suffering from can't or won't be disclosed.

But we have been told that SFA rules are blocking him from playing for us. Which rules are these? Surely we should have visibility of them?

I've looked. I can't see such a rule.

Surely there is someone out there - with more knowledge/opportunity to find out - that would look into this further?

I think it's unfair on this young guy, it appears he has been used for what ever reason by whom ever. The papers will always put spin on it but they do have to quote legally word for word. He's What he had to say.....

Bigirimana said: “I didn’t know I wouldn’t be able to play. I didn’t think it would be a problem that would stop me playing. Nobody told me. “Yes, I knew I had a problem but I didn’t think it would stop me playing here because that problem didn’t stop me playing in England. But obviously different FA’s have different rules

“It’s obviously disappointing but my disappointment cannot change what has happened and what is happening. But I do hope Rangers get back where they belong.”

“I came here because I wanted to help Rangers out and I’ve come to like the place so much and the club as well. But what’s happened has happened and if I can’t play for Rangers because of my medical condition then hopefully, when this gets sorted, one day I’ll come back. Hopefully I’ll get another chance to come here on loan or permanently.

“I don’t know when I will be able to play again. I can’t tell you that to be honest. But it won’t be this season. I am being treated well and everyone at the club has been really nice to me since I came here.”

“It’s difficult because when you sign on loan you can’t go back until the contract is finished.”

The guy appears to have genuinely wanted to play for us and gives a valid reason why he thought he could play. He does not mention what his medical condition is

If the Sfa knew he couldn`t play up here why was his registration accepted.

at the end of the loans £65k in total for the players most of whom wont kick a ball, thats almost as much as the head gardener has trousered since the new board were ordained. Its a shame our training wsnt better we may have seen some of them play and been better placed to judge if a K a week was a crime.

Speaking to The Daily Record. Bigirimana said: ‘I didn’t know I wouldn’t be able to play. I didn’t think it would be a problem that would stop me playing. Nobody told me.

‘Yes, I knew I had a problem but I didn’t think it would stop me playing here because that problem didn’t stop me playing in England. But obviously different FA’s have different rules

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3012790/Gael-Bigirimana-says-knew-ill-joined-Rangers-loan-Newcastle.html#ixzz3VWIa2sm4
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook