Pfa Player Of The Year Nominees Announced

I'm surprised Coutinho is on the list tbh. A couple of worldies aside I don't think he's been one of the players of the season.

I think Austin should have been nominated. Obviously he wouldn't win but to score 17 goals for a team who have been in a relegation battle all season is a great achievement that should have been recognised.

I'm surprised Coutinho is on the list tbh. A couple of worldies aside I don't think he's been one of the players of the season.

I think Austin should have been nominated. Obviously he wouldn't win but to score 17 goals for a team who have been in a relegation battle all season is a great achievement that should have been recognised.

Agreed, Cesc has been better than him.

Kane & Hazard, no questions

Coutinho has been outstanding this season, far more consistent than Fabregas, Cesc was non-existent for 4-5 months there. Coutinho's performance against Newcastle on Monday was nothing short of majestic

If hazard wins player of the year then surely he's aslo young player of the year

Never have understood the logic in this, as you say if one player is named player of the year then surely if he is young enough to qualify then he must surely also be young player of the year.

31 appearances,12 goals 8 assists stats aren't everything though doesn't tell you the amount of defensive work he does,the ground he covers and his ability to take the ball in tight spaces are fantastic easily the best player in the league

No being funny but you've just described Alexis Sanchez who has better stats and does more defensive work

No being funny but you've just described Alexis Sanchez who has better stats and does more defensive work

Sanchez has more goals because he's played through the middle for large chunks of the season,also I do think Hazard needs to add more goals to his game probably the only thing lacking,if it came to a choice between the 2 then it's Hazard all day long for me and by a distance aswell,that's not to say Sanchez isn't a quality player as he clearly is

Sanchez has more goals because he's played through the middle for large chunks of the season,also I do think Hazard needs to add more goals to his game probably the only thing lacking,if it came to a choice between the 2 then it's Hazard all day long for me and by a distance aswell,that's not to say Sanchez isn't a quality player as he clearly is

Sanchez has been played from the wings bar about 3 games. Hazard is good but don't think he produces enough end produc. How many pens are his goals aswell?

Sanchez has been played from the wings bar about 3 games. Hazard is good but don't think he produces enough end produc. How many pens are his goals aswell?

not sure how many pens mate,I also think that sometimes the way Jose sets his team up for certain games stifles Hazard think at times he asks him to do too much tracking back,it's a thing that slightly annoys me about Jose great manager but he can be a bit negative at times

not sure how many pens mate,I also think that sometimes the way Jose sets his team up for certain games stifles Hazard think at times he asks him to do too much tracking back,it's a thing that slightly annoys me about Jose great manager but he can be a bit negative at times

Who do you think Jose would have out of sanchez and hazard? I genuinely think Sanchez, such a Jose player :lol:

Who do you think Jose would have out of sanchez and hazard? I genuinely think Sanchez, such a Jose player :lol:

nah Jose continually says Hazard can reach the levels of Messi and Ronaldo and although I think that's too far I do think he can be next best but the other two are miles in front of anyone else

nah Jose continually says Hazard can reach the levels of Messi and Ronaldo and although I think that's too far I do think he can be next best but the other two are miles in front of anyone else

hmmm dunno, players like Suarez and neymar ymar, robben are a level above him aswell.