Jig Yet Again.

Clunge

Keevins has just said a small group were booing Jig whenever he got the ball after 0-2, then other fans started applauding him every time he got the ball.

How can anyone think Jig deserves praise?

You are talking about a support who were singing Super Ally as our team trailed Annan at home mate. A support who applauded McCoist as he took his seat at the recent EGM.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You are talking about a support who were singing Super Ally as our team trailed Annan at home mate. A support who applauded McCoist as he took his seat at the recent EGM.

You'd be hard pressed to argue that Ally didn't earn that respect as a player.

Anyone making up shite, repeating the shirt or believing the shite that Jig has a clause that he must play needs a serious look at themselves - even if you think he is shite why buy into that crap!

I don't think he has but he is the obvious example of what was and is killing our club. So called Rangers men stealing a living. Any manager in their right mind would have dropped jig 2 seasons ago. But not at our club where the good old boys network has been like a cancer at the club. Holding us back years and a gravy train for one last big pay day.

I really fear for us now and with DK new board I think things will get much worse.

Anyone making up shite, repeating the shirt or believing the shite that Jig has a clause that he must play needs a serious look at themselves - even if you think he is shite why buy into that crap!

How do we know that he doesn't have a clause in his contract?

Why is it so hard to believe? We have 5 other players who must play if fit (according to McDowall). I'm not saying I have any evidence that it's the case, or that I believe it myself, but you seem to be saying it's impossible.

You'd be hard pressed to argue that Ally didn't earn that respect as a player.

Lee McCulloch has won all sorts at Rangers in the last 7 years, does he not deserve respect? Of course he does, his honours are legendary status despite him himself being an average footballer. The fact remains he is done and must do what is best for the club he claims to love. He needs to leave us. Permanently.

Lee McCulloch has won all sorts at Rangers in the last 7 years, does he not deserve respect? Of course he does, his honours are legendary status despite him himself being an average footballer. The fact remains he is done and must do what is best for the club he claims to love. He needs to leave us. Permanently.

Are you arguing now that McCulloch has achieved as much with Rangers as McCoist as a player?

I almost had 3 fights with the wallopers who started cheering him after the booing, if anyone in se5 saw a lunatic shouting is nae a fuckin pantomime, n having a go at idiots applauding him after being silent whole game, more support for a liability rather than our team, that raging lunatic was me :lol:

I feel sorry for Mcculluch. What do people expect if McCall plays a 36 year old washed up striker in defence? He should not be booed by fans - likewise he should not be played on the park.

Mostly agree mate. The manager keeps putting him out there. Its not like he is capable of so much more that he is not offering.

I almost had 3 fights with the wallopers who started cheering him after the booing, if anyone in se5 saw a lunatic shouting is nae a fuckin pantomime, n having a go at idiots applauding him after being silent whole game, more support for a liability rather than our team from some clueless idiots

For me while the booing isn't nice to hear it's understandable. The cheering however is non sensical.

I didn't boo him but the clowns applauding him were a disgrace, he should be chased for continually shaming the Rangers armband

That just set me off, I started having full scale argument with a clown applauding him beside me, his reason for doing so was "jig" is the captain and a legend......doh

That just set me off, I started having full scale argument with a clown applauding him beside me, his reason for doing so was "jig" is the captain and a legend......doh

There was a guy standing up and shouting at folk for booing in CF1, then he fucked off on about 72 minutes :lol:

Foll should calm down and at least show some respect. Hes pish but its not like hes intentionally pish and its not like he can say "you sure Gaffer?" When he gets picked.

Why is it some fans feel the need to hate everyone who plays or has played for us?

No, just that he done enough as a player to deserve respect, as Ally had. Neither have a future or part to play at our club now though and ties should be cut completely with both.

I agree with the second part but not the first. Never more than a bit part player.

Foll should calm down and at least show some respect. Hes pish but its not like hes intentionally pish and its not like he can say "you sure Gaffer?" When he gets picked.

Why is it some fans feel the need to hate everyone who plays or has played for us?

Respect fuck all. Fans booing him today had every right to do so. He is a liability, get him to fuck.