Luca Gasparotto

Can he play righ back?

;)

If he can't he'll be in good company because non of the other shower can. Even the ones who are supposed to be right backs!

If we can managed to keep McCulloch's arse firmly planted, however, like DBBTB said, I'd stick with Zaliukus & McGregor and hope for the best.

I could understand him not getting a look in if we had the likes of Bougherra, Weir, Bocanegra, Cuellar etc... still playing at CB for us, but when it's McGregor, Mohsni, mcculloch & Zaliukas that keep fucking up time and time again then it's enexcusable not to give him a chance same with Ryan Sinnamon at RB.

With every game now being a cup final , it's not the time .

Like most have said , I'd stick with Zal and McGregor , who seemed to be quite comfortable together , on Saturday before the change.

I thought he was right footed as well. Last time i seen him play in person was against Forres Mechanics a couple of years ago and he didn't look out of place then.

Hopefully he will get a chance for the play offs. For next season i'd have him and McGregor at CB.

I thought he was right footed as well. Last time i seen him play in person was against Forres Mechanics a couple of years ago and he didn't look out of place then.

Hopefully he will get a chance for the play offs. For next season i'd have him and McGregor at CB.

I wouldn't look out of place against Forres Mechanics

He'll end up getting pissed off being overlooked all the time, and fuck off somewhere else, and become a great central defender. It happens all the time to us, from Kenny Dalgleish, Gordon McQueen, etc etc.

Couple of good recent examples you've given there.