The New Pioneers

stafford

Has this been taken off the official site? Can't see it.

To blame this on previous board shows they dont have an ounce of dignity between them. When will folk realise they are treating us more like idiots than the previous board did?

The excuses they come out with, you'd think we were 5 years old.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think a big part of the reason we let McCoist away with so much is the subconscious realization that if Ally left there was no one we knew left after him.

All my life there has been "Rangers men" at the Club - Ally, Walter etc. Then the years went by and Ally was the only one left from when I was growing up.

Who was left that we knew after McCoist? I always worried we'd be left with folk who are out of touch and dont understand the feeling of the fans and treated us like idiots, unfortunately Ally stayed and became one of those people.

King and PM havent a fucking clue, this is a brass neck and the whole country will be laughing at Rangers Football Club because of it.

Im genuinely struggling, in over 45 years of supporting Rangers, to remember an act by the club which caused me so much embarrassment.

It's bad enough we are made aware of the incompetence of the current board but for this to make the mainstream media now everyone can see what a cluster fuck this is.

Sad stuff and fills me with dread regarding how out of touch our current board members are with the support in general.

I think a big part of the reason we let McCoist away with so much is the subconscious realization that if Ally left there was no one we knew left after him.

All my life there has been "Rangers men" at the Club - Ally, Walter etc. Then the years went by and Ally was the only one left from when I was growing up.

Who was left that we knew after McCoist? I always worried we'd be left with folk who are out of touch and dont understand the feeling of the fans and treated us like idiots, unfortunately Ally stayed and became one of those people.

King and PM havent a fucking clue, this is a brass neck and the whole country will be laughing at Rangers Football Club because of it.

How dare you, mini was declared fit and proper, so there.

It's bad enough we are made aware of the incompetence of the current board but for this to make the mainstream media now everyone can see what a cluster fuck this is.

Sad stuff and fills me with dread regarding how out of touch our current board members are with the support in general.

They see nothong but themselves. As long as we continue to pony up for their blazers, we will be treated with contempt.

See :lol:

You knew it was coming, which means you have far greater foresight than the board :mutley:

Our humiliation was courageously reported by our friends at the DR. Perhaps Jacko is hoping the board put up a statue of him. After yesterday, I wouldn't rule it out.

It'll be panic down Ibrox way right now. King will be on the phone in a hastily convened semmit conference with the board.

King Jung Il Do you cunts know how fucking busy I am ?? FFS Paulo, what in the name of Ticketus were you thinking of putting up that picture of Agent Orange, Alexander who fucking sued us, Jig, who's bloody useless and Wallace ?? What the fuck did he ever do ?

PM Well Mr Dave, sir, your lowness, Please don't shout at me master, the paint had come off the wall a bit there and I was looking for something to cover it and found that painting in a cupboard behind the chopper. I thought it would save us the costs of a tin of paint.

DK And "New Pioneers" ??? What fucking moron came up with that insult to the Gallant ones ?? In what fucking universe can that bunch be compared with the gallant pioneers ?? Jesus Christ, Do I have to do everything ??

PM But, But, It's Super Ally, and Rangers men surely the fans will love it

DK Aye they're gonny love us putting up a tribute to a guy who's left and still taking a fortune off us you fucking mong. Why did I ever talk myself into letting a cretin like you be my mini-me.

PM I'm sorry, I apologise, most sincerely, my bad ? What do you think we should do now then ?

DK Get it fucking down obviously......... doh Get Jacko on the blower, tell him I'm releasing courageous deflection number 2, blaming it on Charlie Green.....Oh and the old board too......That'll get the fans raging at them and not us...Capiche ??

PM Got that. Great thinking your Crookedness, They bought the listing and investment bollocks, so that'll save us. Thanks for saving me yet again master.

DK You'll have to do more than that, ya clueless schmuck, we gotta show the fans we aren't the out of touch arseholes you've just shown them we are. Get out there and press the flesh. I'm sending Jacko another few articles to release over the next few days showing how staunch we are and how we have our finger on the pulse of the fanbase. You owe me big time for this ya wee shite. This Rangers men crap is OK for the fans but stop using it between us. I don't give a flying fluck about it. It's just our advertising gimmick you clown.

PM No problem sir, will that be all.

DK One more think Double-Oh-Oh.....Look in the top left drawer. I left a pair of brogues there for just such an occasion. Get them licked.

PM Thank you sir, MMMMMMMMM, slurp......Thanks

DK Fuck !!!!

Thank fuck we've got the Daily Rhebel on our side eh?

IF PM actually cared hed probably feel like a right idiot every time he reads that paper.

Secondly, why are folk having a go at Alexander taking us to court for money we did owe him? We should have fucking paid him and to be honest we should have kept him.

I just dont think he deserves the honour imo. Klos, Goram etc are keepers alone that deserve it more than him.

The old board was clueless and still believed we loved Ally etc, the new board are just as clueless and think we are just as daft as the old board did.

Canny believe they're blaming the previous board, the embarrassment continues.

I seriously doubt the decision to hang the painting came from the board.

It will have been something ordered under Green's time (its got his cheap tackiness all over it). Most likely the head of facilities has made the decision to hang it without thinking through the ramifications without the boards knowledge.

:lol:

Aye it was Green

Fuck sake man

Aye cause the Parks first priority getting in the door was getting a portrait of McCoist created and then waited in anticipation so that he could personally hang it up.

Where as Chuckles :-

“I want him to be here for the next 25 years.

“We would never let his contract finish. We’re talking with him and his advisers about doing something.”

Aye cause the Parks first priority getting in the door was getting a portrait of McCoist created and then waited in anticipation so that he could personally hang it up.

Where as Chuckles :-

“We would never let his contract finish. We’re talking with him and his advisers about doing something.”

To be fair, most of the support at the time thought Ally was a hero. It's only been the last 2 years he's turned to a zero.

Didn't Charlie want him gone ?

Shows how out of touch the new board are. Some of these cretins sat round a table, looked at that abortion and said, "that would look good on the wall"

Fuck the lot of them.

They actually had a full committee on it mate.

They all had a straw vote on who they wanted to feature. Parks was absolutely desperate for Anestis Argyriou to make the list.

A bit of objectivity from you would be a novelty.

Same could be said for a lot of people on here. In particular the persons who's post mines mirrored.

A sense of irony on your part would perhaps be a novelty.

To be fair, most of the support at the time thought Ally was a hero. It's only been the last 2 years he's turned to a zero.

Didn't Charlie want him gone ?

Chuckles was wanting to offer him a 25 year deal.

Chuckles was wanting to offer him a 25 year deal.

Not in 2012 he wasn't :lol:

He told The Sun: “I should have done the club a favour by getting rid of [McCoist] sooner.

“The reason I didn’t was I’d already promised in May 2012 that I would do the Initial Public Offering before the end of the year.

“In October when we went to Stirling and lost, I could’ve sacked him and been made Lord Mayor of Glasgow by the time I got back to the city.

“But I didn’t. The reality was that without a team manager I couldn’t have floated the club.”