Total Clear Out Planned

Expect to get shot down in flames for this but the source is good . Mc Call will not get the job whether we go up or not. Mc Iness wants it but won't get it either. The Board want a change and are looking at MK Dons Manager or Brentford manager .

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Expect to get shot down in flames for this but the source is good . Mc Call will not get the job whether we go up or not. Mc Iness wants it but won't get it either. The Board want a change and are looking at MK Dons Manager or Brentford manager .

Would take either Warburton or Robinson in a heartbeat but was hoping the thread was the club saying all our dud players were on the way out. I'm pleased that more than one RM member admit they have been told by sources that McCall will not get the job regardless of how season pans out. We absolutely need better. Obviously taken with a pinch of salt but i would be more than happy with that.

Wh y are yo u leav ing a gap in their name s? It 's McCall and McInnes and if the board want change I'll give them the change in my pocket.

I'd love a break from the norm, would be harsh on McCall if he takes us up and doesn't get the job but it's about Rangers first.

If there is someone out there that the board believe will do a better job long term then I'm up for it, at least the current boss can leave with his head held high whether we go up or not though.

1st time posting on here fellow Bears. Heard from a 'reliable' source that whatever happens regarding promotion, Warburton and Davie Weir will be our management team next season. This guy has been bang on the money with almost all of his info in the past. In my humble opinion though if McCall takes us up I think he deserves a shot at it next year. Just sharing what I have heard troops.

with some of the players at his disposal that's not a bad tally. In fact usually fucks it up going back four and putting Jig in.

I disagree that squad is more than good enough to have won that league.

just over 50% points return should never be acceptable.