Thanks Queen's

It really doesn't

Playing teams we don't meet that often, huge crowds at Ibrox, doing just enough to get through, winning our way through to final guarantees a good financial boost, scoring as few goals as possible yet qualifying, and travelling to distant places where they speak different................. :pipe:

That was torture today. Can't believe we took off a forward and a midfielder and brought on 2 defenders to hold on to a 1 each draw against QotS at home . I could cry just now.

Just mentioned on another thread that Vuckic's header off the line probably pulled SMcC out a hole.

Had Queens equalised , I'd hate to think how we'd have done in 30 minutes of ET after those substitutions and six defenders on the park.

That was torture today. Can't believe we took off a forward and a midfielder and brought on 2 defenders to hold on to a 1 each draw against QotS at home . I could cry just now.

Exactly what i thought at the time.

That should be the nail in the coffin of McCalls tender at the club

We were lucky today, again, and the doonhamers were passing us off the park, and the last 10 minutes was like a panic button had been pressed and we were all over the shop.

But for Vuckic we would have been under the cosh in extra time, and the way they were blasting forward I feel it may all have went pear. Well done Haris.

Home now and after a shower I will watch the game again to see how it came over on TV.

The crowd were jumping today and it was a great atmosphere, for that alone it was worth it.

We really have to put our chances away on Wednesday when we get them, or we will be up against it at Easter road.

All in all a good result although we were carrying luck....... good luck this time .

:uk: