Tonights Atmosphere

RFC55

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: glad you enjoyed it mate. No a bad trip all things considered mate

Tell ye what Davies. I feel proud and privileged to be a rangers supporter today.i knew they would do the Fucking business if we all pulled together.

United support and club.

Come ahead the tainted rest.you will be smashed back down your sewers

No Surrender

Rab

:lol: glad you enjoyed it mate. No a bad trip all things considered mate

Tell ye what Davies. I feel proud and privileged to be a rangers supporter today.i knew they would do the Fucking business if we all pulled together.

United support and club.

Come ahead the tainted rest.you will be smashed back down your sewers

No Surrender

Rab

I sit next to my three cousins, and we've no celebrated goals like that since the last game against the bheggers there in 2012. Going bonkers, especially Millers goal.

I was much calmer at the second goal. The first one I was jumping about daft :lol:

One of they ones with hugs and handshakes all round :)

When the second went in I managed to compose myself to take in the atmosphere a bit more. The support were unreal last night. Proud of us.

We played a part for sure!

GM

Wow just wow, was working last night and managed to bribe, convince and beg three troubled teenagers to go and watch the most successful club in the world! They fecking loved it!

Best of all my shift partner is a Tim and she had to come 2!

What a game and I got paid to go haha!!

uploaded a short video from the game yesterday and it uploaded without sound. Thought I deleted it last night before I went to sleep... woke up to a comment on it from someone called Declan haha

These cunts are actively searching for new Rangers videos man, utterly obsessed.

bombaybadboy08, on 21 May 2015 - 03:42 AM, said:

bombaybadboy08, on 21 May 2015 - 03:42 AM, said:bombaybadboy08, on 21 May 2015 - 03:42 AM, said:bombaybadboy08, on 21 May 2015 - 03:42 AM, said:

https://youtu.be/52V1MdYxfa0

That is some banner in that video and why can't we have a night like this in the Pavillion in Glasgow? :peanut:

An older gent sat behind me in the Govan Rear tonight put his hands at each side of my head with the most emotional smile after that second goal. Knowing he's watched Rangers through thick and thin way before I was born and for him to share that goal with me was special.

This is a family.

THIS!!! This is exactly what I'm talking about. I could write line upon line but not be able to say how great it feels when this happens!!!

Thanks for sharing mate!

Atmosphere at Ibrox yesterday shows what we are and can be when we ALL pull together, Forget the divisive shite we are ALL Bears and it is why the rest of the wee diddy teams hate us and the scum fear us.

I'm still buzzing! Especially when I see the ideas folk have uploaded!

I never slept a wink last night because I was still hyper from the atmosphere!

In work today knackered but very, very happy! I know we're only half way but I really believe we will be back in the premier league next season!

C'mon the Gers you can do this :uk::uk::uk:

In the BF the polis seemed decent enough and stayed out the way. Though I wasn't in bf1 so they might have a different experience

I actually meant polis at away games mate, ive never had any bother of polis at Ibrox. The polis at away games act like Rangers fans, half of whom are families and old men, are always on the verge of a riot.

Amazing how much better the atmosphere is when Spivs are removed from the club

Or gloryhunters decide to show up? Why dyu need to be a wanker on your high horse about it?