Tonights Atmosphere

RFC55

Great atmosphere have not had one like that since the Motherwell game.Was a bit frustrating to watch in parts but good effort shown.Foster and Sheils did quite well and was nice for both our strikers to score as they do not score often enough.W.a.t.p

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loads of Bears go on their own - guy next to me was a fucking headcase but I still spoke to him :lol:.

What an atmosphere lads - straight home, popped some ibuprofen and a tyrozet for my head and throat. I even had my sister and dad up doing the bouncy.

An almost full Ibrox standing up singing Derry's Walls is a fucking frightening prospect for any team.

did you have your sister and the old man singing derrys walls too?

Loads of Bears go on their own - guy next to me was a fucking headcase but I still spoke to him :lol:.

What an atmosphere lads - straight home, popped some ibuprofen and a tyrozet for my head and throat. I even had my sister and dad up doing the bouncy.

An almost full Ibrox standing up singing Derry's Walls is a fucking frightening prospect for any team.

You weren't in row y of gf3 were you mate, cos if you were. , then that fucking headcase was me.

And i make no apologies either.thats the way I am with the Rangers. By the way, I thought we were magic today, on and off the pitch.perfect fuckin day.

No Surrender

Rab

Fuck that.....I much prefer it. You get to do what you want, not what others prefer. I love going to games and getting to folk I don't know.

Also, I know everyone will relate to this and back me up. There's something special about being at a game and celebrating a goal by giving some guy you've never met/talked to before the biggest bear hug you've ever given another man.

An older gent sat behind me in the Govan Rear tonight put his hands at each side of my head with the most emotional smile after that second goal. Knowing he's watched Rangers through thick and thin way before I was born and for him to share that goal with me was special.

This is a family.

My throat is fucked :lol:

I'm up to my 65th hour without sleep.geezer next to me was about 55 and he had his dad with him.we all got up to do the 4 stand bouncy, my knee caved in, then my throat gave up completely halfway through follow follow.i achieved my goal..with help of my fast speedy friend ha ha

No Surrender

Rab

I'm up to my 65th hour without sleep.geezer next to me was about 55 and he had his dad with him.we all got up to do the 4 stand bouncy, my knee caved in, then my throat gave up completely halfway through follow follow.i achieved my goal..with help of my fast speedy friend ha ha

No Surrender

Rab

:lol: glad you enjoyed it mate. No a bad trip all things considered mate

You weren't in row y of gf3 were you mate, cos if you were. , then that fucking headcase was me.

And i make no apologies either.thats the way I am with the Rangers. By the way, I thought we were magic today, on and off the pitch.perfect fuckin day.

No Surrender

Rab

Haha nah mate I was Main Rear.

Great night!

After three years of sitting through a LOT of shite it broke my heart not being there last night because of work.

I am consoled by the fact that my fellow bears have helped up pretty much guarantee a play off final against Motherwell, and it will be even more electric!

Well done everyone!

After three years of sitting through a LOT of shite it broke my heart not being there last night because of work.

I am consoled by the fact that my fellow bears have helped up pretty much guarantee a play off final against Motherwell, and it will be even more electric!

Well done everyone!

Sounds like unity there. Fucking love it.

Well said young man.

No Surrender

Rab