The Nerves

Gaz52

Anyone else's stomach in knots? It's going to be a long day, I don't remember feeling this nervous before Old Firm games (probably because I was always confident we'd win them) but tonight is a whole new beast altogether, I don't need to try and sum it up as it speaks for itself.

Ibrox is going to be frightening tonight, especially if we go 1 or 2 up, good to have the butteflies back!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Wish I shared your optimism mate.

Feel we are running on empty

I think we are too but I'm hoping the crowd will give them the lift needed to pull one more performance out the bag.

Motherwell are absolutely dreadful as well. I wouldn't be surprised if they collapsed under the pressure of the atmosphere.

I'm calm as can be. Confident we will get the job done tonight and Sunday will be a non event. 3-0 Rangers.

Hope you're right Mr Bandage, I just can't get in to a confident state of mind for some reason but then again I didn't feel confident against QoS or Hibs but we got through them

Stomach is in knots, first I've felt like this since the last time we played Motherwell. We need into these cunts and make Ibrox as loud as we can! I have a sneaky feeling Motherwell will bottle it tonight so we need to take advantage

Cunt of a sleep the last couple of nights. Nervous as fuck just now but buzzing a little as well. I think this means so much to so many bears because it means we can finally put the nightmare of the last 3 years behind us. I hope the crowd spur the players on and give us that extra 10% as we are going to need it.

Feeling much more confident than I was against QOS and Hibs, not a foregone conclusion by any means, but a much easier tie IMO. Potential to get beat, 'Well have some good players, but Hibs are the better outfit imo.

The game will be more open, both teams will share the ball and look to get the win, we were hanging on for large spells against Hibs, Motherwell cant exert that kind of pressure.

2/3-0 to the bears :21:

I was more nervous for the Hibs games, especially Easter Road. I just don't feel nervous at all just now, maybe that will change come kick off time, but right now I feel fine.

I feel confident.