***the Official Fifa 16 Thread***

aird

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it totally different? My mate said it doesn't even feel like FIFA.

PS4 will be delivered later on, can't wait to give the demo a go!

It is and it isn't lol.

Feels like FIFA 15 but much harder, can't just breeze past players and ball retention I find is much more difficult.

I only had 4 or 5 games but I only scored 3 goals when I put the difficulty up to pro which is shameful.

Any confirmation we're on it lads? Thinking about it from an EA perspective they've probably only bought the licensing to the 'Scotland League' (as it was called) for the years we were predicted to be in the lower divisions.

They have never had anymore than one league in Scotland and they never will, it had nothing to do with us not being in the SPL.

We are in the game in the ROTW roster as we have been the past few years.

They have never had anymore than one league in Scotland and they never will, it had nothing to do with us not being in the SPL.

They did mate. Fifa 98 or 99 maybe slightly later had the first division in it. That's as low as its ever got with Scotland

They did mate. Fifa 98 or 99 maybe slightly later had the first division in it. That's as low as its ever got with Scotland

Aye but that was nearly 20 year ago.

No chance it will happen again plus back then we had some of the big names in British football playing here

In Ultimate Team when you were after Rangers players, they came up under "Scotland League" mate.