***the Official Fifa 16 Thread***

aird

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you find it tough on the eyes? I had consumed 2 bottles of wine right enough so that could be why lol.

15.5 is spot on.

Yeah camera angle looked weird.

It's just stale now, it's been like this for a few years now, they really need to get a new engine and make the players so they don't look like waxy cartoon characters.

The editor for the Scottish leagues is a fucking joke, I just tried to get Aird's second position put to right back as he has clearly played there a lot this season and last season, the cunt just said "Sorry I disagree" HOW CAN YOU DISAGREE WAE FACTS YA FUCKING REPROBATE

The editor for the Scottish leagues is a fucking joke, I just tried to get Aird's second position put to right back as he has clearly played there a lot this season and last season, the cunt just said "Sorry I disagree" HOW CAN YOU DISAGREE WAE FACTS YA FUCKING REPROBATE

Any rough indication of what our overalls are like? I remember you tried to get McKay to 4* skills last year, has there been any of those sort of changes on this one.

The ratings will go down i think possibly quite heavily in some cases

You're probably right knowing how players get downgraded for us but this year it makes literally no sense considering we've signed young players who were rated pretty well in England and many have improved before the start of last year. I'll be fucking gutted if Tavernier, Waghorn, Wallace etc are like 62/63.

Any rough indication of what our overalls are like? I remember you tried to get McKay to 4* skills last year, has there been any of those sort of changes on this one.

I can't tell you exactly, I am currently calculating the overalls myself. My internet is down right now but I will check the skills etc when it's back up. From a quick look though some ratings are incredibly stupid

Think you will all be happy with most of the ratings, no downgrades as far as I know. Few I am disappointed with but they are yet to be updated and they are only youth players.

Would like McKay, Murdoch, Walsh and Hardie to be improved but I'm really happy if there aren't any downgrades for the rest of our players.

Would like McKay, Murdoch, Walsh and Hardie to be improved but I'm really happy if there aren't any downgrades for the rest of our players.

The vast majority have went up a good 2/3 ratings, Murdoch went up a lot, McKay looks like he will be exceptional this year to use considering what he is like already.

You're probably right knowing how players get downgraded for us but this year it makes literally no sense considering we've signed young players who were rated pretty well in England and many have improved before the start of last year. I'll be fucking gutted if Tavernier, Waghorn, Wallace etc are like 62/63.

Our players from last year will take what i assume to be a pretty massive hit.

our new signings could be decently rated but none of them will be above 70