***** The Official Season Ticket 2015/16 Thread ******

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get what you're saying. King has to step up to sell these season books. It has been a chore, and surely you would concede that?

How much different a team will we have? Jig? Will he still be here.i'd like to think none of that team will be. I will go to some games when my shift rota allows. I have used holidays to follow on. So i think i have done not too bad?

I get what you're saying. King has to step up to sell these season books. It has been a chore, and surely you would concede that?

How much different a team will we have? Jig? Will he still be here.i'd like to think none of that team will be. I will go to some games when my shift rota allows. I have used holidays to follow on. So i think i have done not too bad

I have no problem with people missing matches through work. I have a problem with glory hunters.

It's been a chore, definitely. But I'm a Rangers fan. Football fans take the rough with the smooth. I'm sure you'll do the right thing and get to as many games as you can.

I have no problem with people missing matches through work. I have a problem with glory hunters.

It's been a chore, definitely. But I'm a Rangers fan. Football fans take the rough with the smooth. I'm sure you'll do the right thing and get to as many games as you can.

Cheers ser?

A lot of hurt feelings just now, but we won't sell anywhere near enough to resolve our financial problems. That was clear a long time ago. It is going to be chaos over the summer. Who knows what kind of squad we will have by the end of it, but it will be weaker than now, of that I am certain.

I didn't renew after the 3rd divison because I wanted McCoist gone. I've just been buying tickets as a went along under McCall. I really want to start going again next season and even have myself a seat picked out in BR1. I agree that prices are too high and need to be reduced. If the prices are increased I certainly wont be going at all.

Yes, I'll renew, how good am I? :P

I won't criticise those who don't, it's their prerogative and I don't know of their financial wellbeing.

We lost lots of ST holders this season, for various reasons, so I expect to lose some more next season.

Who knows?, with a new team and a new brand of football, many of those folk will return.

Fans have been asked to finance mediocrity and wild spending for the last 4 years. I don't think many will do that again. So many have had enough and who can blame them. The board are going to have to do this right. A proper appointment, a proper vision in place, not in a statement and numerous good signings.

Fans have been asked to finance mediocrity and wild spending for the last 4 years. I don't think many will do that again. So many have had enough and who can blame them. The board are going to have to do this right. A proper appointment, a proper vision in place, not in a statement and numerous good signings.

I agree with this. McCoist was allowed to ride roughshod over the club with stupid signings on stupid contracts. That can't be allowed to happen again. At this point, Rangers have probably spent £20m to win the 3rd and 2nd divison. It's unacceptable levels of spending.

I agree with this. McCoist was allowed to ride roughshod over the club with stupid signings on stupid contracts. That can't be allowed to happen again. At this point, Rangers have probably spent £20m to win the 3rd and 2nd divison. It's unacceptable levels of spending.

We have rifled through around £100m in the last 3 years. And failed to get out the 2nd division. Disgusting gross mismanagement. From everyone at the club.

For the first time in 6 years I now have my Saturday's back after work commitments. Sore result today to a very sorry season, but I tell you one thing. I cannot wait to get my season book ordered to be at Ibrox every second Saturday as it is something I have missed for far too long. Hope as many bears as possible can get signed up and renew, we came close but I think this might just be in our best interests if we can prepare a team capable of challenging as soon as we do get up. No surrender WATP

For the first time in 6 years I now have my Saturday's back after work commitments. Sore result today to a very sorry season, but I tell you one thing. I cannot wait to get my season book ordered to be at Ibrox every second Saturday as it is something I have missed for far too long. Hope as many bears as possible can get signed up and renew, we came close but I think this might just be in our best interests if we can prepare a team capable of challenging as soon as we do get up. No surrender WATP

Good on you mate

No surrender