***** The Official Season Ticket 2015/16 Thread ******

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont think at this point I will be renewing mine,,, back in the Army now and work a 4 days.. 4 off,,, 4 nights,,, 4 off system,, worked out that i would get 4 weeks where weekends fall on days off then 6 weeks before it comes back around again so probably better value for money to just pick the games when im on stand down.

I did however swear to myself I would get a ST when we went into the lower lgs and stand by the club until we returned.

We must renew or the club will die and it will be our fault.

There are thousands of people who buy season tickets to watch teams who are much worse than we are.

The very fact we have got rid of the fatman and will be shedding dross on clooectively millions a year should give us hope for better next year

I'll be buying mine.

There with the good times and there with the not so good.

This.

No brainer. I'll be there, so will the old man and the Mrs and the maw in law.

We're Rangers fans, aren't we?!?! What the fuck else would we do?

Pathetic not to renew just because we're not very good. Definition of a glory hunter or part-timer.

30 years same seats. Can't do it anymore. Not got the strength. Sad but there you go.

Couldn't give a fuck about your last 30 years. Club needs you NOW.

Not us. We have had it. Will do my best to attend some games,by fuck its sore

Don't worry, the rest of us will make sure the club survives for you. (tu)

And the fans need the club to stop taking the piss with ST prices.

Whit? The prices are fucking fine and have been since we went down.

Don't worry, the rest of us will make sure the club survives for you. (tu)

I do get the loyalty thing u know. You guys are to be commended for it..honestly?

I cannot stomach no effort or care-free attitude of these fuck wits?

2,tickets spunked on since the journey. Jeez i cannot get my lad interested anymore. Thats how bad its got. It is not a decision i have taken lightly. I am fkin scunnered with it all.

Could not give a flying feck about anyone's opinion of my reason for not renewing after 3 decades.

My decision. End of.

Unlike many I did not boycott. I did not raise cards or howl at the moon. U just supported the team.

But just cannot put myself through it anymore. Bad for my health.

30 years same seats. Can't do it anymore. Not got the strength. Sad but there you go.

It's grim but don't chuck it. I'll be fucking raging if they bump the prices up though, they just can't justify it.

Could not give a flying feck about anyone's opinion of my reason for not renewing after 3 decades.

My decision. End of.

Unlike many I did not boycott. I did not raise cards or howl at the moon. U just supported the team.

But just cannot put myself through it anymore. Bad for my health.

Amen?

Fkin depressed aint the word. As someone said the last value entertainment was 2012 old firm game. Since then..chronic

I do get the loyalty thing u know. You guys are to be commended for it..honestly

I cannot stomach no effort or care-free attitude of these fuck wits

2,tickets spunked on since the journey. Jeez i cannot get my lad interested anymore. Thats how bad its got. It is not a decision i have taken lightly. I am fkin scunnered with it all.

Like I said, we'll make sure the club survives for you. (tu)

How does it feel to know you could only bring yourself to support the Rangers for 3 difficult years and that 4 was too much?

And do try to remember that it will be a different team on the pitch next season.

Amen

Fkin depressed aint the word. As someone said the last value entertainment was 2012 old firm game. Since then..chronic

'Value entertainment'. :lol:

We're supporters, not customers.