Dave King Press Conference.

simon

I am not sure, the bread man is interesting, but have only read about him in the last few weeks to be honest. What I do think is if King & Co bring in an exciting manager that would make me think they were serious, if it is S Mc or someone like him I will be disappointed. We should know by this time next week I would think. (tu)

Warburton really doesn't excite me at all.

I know he's done well over the last 18months, but his experience isn't what I'd hope for from a guy in his 50's.

The Portuguese guy excites me the most, but I can't see it happening.

I reckon it will be McInnes, or someone that hasn't been mentioned yet.

If we end up with McCall, that to me would destroy all of King's "spend whatever it takes" statement in an instant.

Whatever happens, it needs to be sorted asap. A lot of teams down south have already snapped up the best of the free transfers that are going around, so hard cash is going to be needed to get a team together.

We need to hit the ground running, and so far it's looking like we're going to still be building come deadline day.

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Warburton really doesn't excite me at all.

I know he's done well over the last 18months, but his experience isn't what I'd hope for from a guy in his 50's.

The Portuguese guy excites me the most, but I can't see it happening.

I reckon it will be McInnes, or someone that hasn't been mentioned yet.

If we end up with McCall, that to me would destroy all of King's "spend whatever it takes" statement in an instant.

Whatever happens, it needs to be sorted asap. A lot of teams down south have already snapped up the best of the free transfers that are going around, so hard cash is going to be needed to get a team together.

We need to hit the ground running, and so far it's looking like we're going to still be building come deadline day.

Premier League teams have only just submitted their released & retained lists for next season. Football League Clubs have still to submit theirs.