Dave King Press Conference.

simon

more than if ST's had sold out.

ie we make 10m of season ticket sales based on selling half King & co will cough up 10m. We make 5m of ST sales they will cough up 15m (or whatever the required figures are). It's not a massively difficult concept to figure out unless you're being deliberately thick or have a serious comprehension problem.

I was asking a genuine question. It's a big assumption to read that as he will make up the balance of a full house. It could just as easily, and more likely mean "cash as needed" ie wee top ups to keep the doors open. (As well as his "normal investment"

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you blind?

New manager in place by wed/thur - shortlist of 3

"Our plan is to make an appointment next week," said Murray, who returned to the club's board in March.

Nope, I have 20/20 vision. It does however appear you have the comprehension skills of a table leg.

There is one quote from Paul Murray in that article.

"Our plan is to make an appointment next week,"

So, tell me again where Murray says 'Friday' and where he says a shortlist of 3.

I was asking a genuine question. It's a big assumption to read that as he will make up the balance of a full house. It could just as easily, and more likely mean "cash as needed" ie wee top ups to keep the doors open. (As well as his "normal investment"

It's not really a big assumption. It's what he said in the presser. The level of investment will vary depending on a couple of factors with the big one being ST uptake. Renegotiation withSD was the other. However, and THIS is an assumption, I think they'll be working on a worst case scenario of SD not budging an STs remaining at the same level as this year.

Nope, I have 20/20 vision. It does however appear you have the comprehension skills of a table leg.

There is one quote from Paul Murray in that article.

"Our plan is to make an appointment next week,"

So, tell me again where Murray says 'Friday' and where he says a shortlist of 3.

He said they had a shortlist of 3 at the NARSA convention which has now jumped up to 5

Also said at the convention and on the BBC story that the appointment would be made this week.

The point I was making is that King said something clearly different today in his press conference regarding the managerial situation.

He said they had a shortlist of 3 at the NARSA convention which has now jumped up to 5

Also said at the convention and on the BBC story that the appointment would be made this week.

The point I was making is that King said something clearly different today in his press conference regarding the managerial situation.

He never said there was a shortlist of 3. I've spoken to various folk who are at Narsa who have all confirmed this.

The link you posted doesn't have a quote saying it. Or anything remotely close to it.

How convenient.

I know eh, imagine a Rangers fan asking another Rangers fan who is at a convention of Rangers fans if the former interim Chairman of Rangers had made the reported comments about appointing a new Rangers manager. What a fucking strange turn of events that is. It's almost so ridiculous now I see it written down I'm not sure I believe it myself. I mean what sort of Rangers fan would take an interest in the club appointing a new manager? Utterly staggering.

The only inaccurate story is the one claiming Murray said there was a shortlist of 3 and we'd have a boss by Friday.

So he didn't say that? I'm worried there seems to be things being thrown around as fact that are not quite fact or half truths being presented as truths.

I'm beginning to think we've made self destruction an art.

So he didn't say that? I'm worried there seems to be things being thrown around as fact that are not quite fact or half truths being presented as truths.

You can go for months on here thinking someone said something they never did, simply because how many base their opinions on internet hearsay.

I know eh, imagine a Rangers fan asking another Rangers fan who is at a convention of Rangers fans if the former interim Chairman of Rangers had made the reported comments about appointing a new Rangers manager. What a fucking strange turn of events that is. It's almost so ridiculous now I see it written down I'm not sure I believe it myself. I mean what sort of Rangers fan would take an interest in the club appointing a new manager? Utterly staggering.

Why should I believe you over the OP of the thread about NARSA? PM has previous for lying through his teeth so I'm sticking to my guns.

Not once. A quick look seems to have a thread on here as the earliest suggestion of it.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=284026

The record ran with it yesterday minus a single quote from anyone, as did the BBC.

Noone actually heard Murray say it and the only tweet I can find claiming to have heard him say a definitive date for a new manager said...

Wednesday

https://twitter.com/ROL07/status/607321666729869312

Scary thing is McCall and Periera are the two most experience there. The rest have just over two years management experience combined.

Yes perhaps but the have excellent reputations as forward thinking coaches. McCall in that regard is the only one who doesn't fit the spec the club seems to have been using to choose it's candidates. The others are all meticulous and thinkers and are very broadly alike. I don't think McCall is really in with a shout.

Well we've had over a year of practice