Jason Holt (Transfer Target)

WATBB

Haha, fucksake some are labeling him as the worst midfielder to ever play for them, looks like he could be another nicky law judging by some of the comments on there, Mr anonymous!

Aye some really negative comments on the forum. Could just be paper speculation anyway.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye some really negative comments on the forum. Could just be paper speculation anyway.

He was definitely rated at utd, he was a regular and scored 5 in 15

Cough even compared him to lampard at one point!

Utd and their fans seem to be in unison that they have way too many similar midfielders and they need to get some height and power into their central area

It was suggested he was a bit lightweight on the ball, which can be developed over time

All in all, he has excellent potential, attack minded and on a free, seems a no brainer to me

He was definitely rated at utd, he was a regular and scored 5 in 15

Cough even compared him to lampard at one point!

Utd and their fans seem to be in unison that they have way too many similar midfielders and they need to get some height and power into their central area

It was suggested he was a bit lightweight on the ball, which can be developed over time

All in all, he has excellent potential, attack minded and on a free, seems a no brainer to me

Sounds like we may have decided to eiher wait or pass on allan, maybe not but this guy sounds to be a similar player.

Sounds like we may have decided to eiher wait or pass on allan, maybe not but this guy sounds to be a similar player.

Perhaps although I wouldn't be surprised to see us bring in around 3-4 midfielders

Allan for me is a must- he was exceptional last season, a class above, opens defences, young and a gers fan. By signing him, not only are we stronger for it, but our rivals are weakened

Perhaps although I wouldn't be surprised to see us bring in around 3-4 midfielders

Allan for me is a must- he was exceptional last season, a class above, opens defences, young and a gers fan. By signing him, not only are we stronger for it, but our rivals are weakened

Don't get me wrong allan would be my first choice for attacking mid.

Any idea how this is worked out? Time at club, money on wages etc

We wanted £200k for Telfer but ended up with half of that.

Not sure myself, if clubs can't agree it just goes to an independent tribunal doesn't it?

Hearts fans I know think he's a very good player, don't know why he wasn't in the side.

Personally think he'll be an asset to us. Problem with Holt is finding a position for him, off the striker is his ideal position.

I know we've not had much of a scouting in the last few years but how do we keep missing out on young talent. Guys playing in 3rd tier and all of a sudden good enough for English to teams to take and then make a fortune...sorry rant over!

That was a hell of a rant. Just you calm down.

don't see why we would someone who couldn't get in the hearts team and was let go when is contract was up

You're no a fitba manager though so it doesn't matter what you think. I'm sure cheeky Warbsy knows what he's doing.

Don't worry mate, W&W want him but are not being help to ransom paying over the odds. Expect a few midfielders coming in this summer with Allan singing not a pre contract in january