Black At It Now On Sky

RTID 1968

regardless of how shite these players were - if you think it was ok for the club to just leave off telling them simply that their contract wouldn't be renewed then don't ever give us some shite about "Rangers traditions and values".

all it would have took was a meeting with them all at Ibrox, a hand shake and a goodbye. If the board can't even muster that simple gesture of respect then the traditions and values are long gone.

You could argue that, although you could also argue that given the contracts are for a fixed duration, the obvious conclusion is that without any talks being started to extend the deal, you're finishing up at the end of it.

He doesn't have to be 'told' its over, he knows the day he signs his contract when it is 'over'

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

brianfantana

He knew when his contract ended assuming he read it unlike his boss and he knew it wasn't being renewed because if it was the Club would have contacted him regarding extending it months before it ended. It works both ways with 6 months left he is free to talk to other interested parties, if there was any discussions, do you think he would inform the Club? No chance. Like the others this wee dick feels entitled to a pat on the back for his endeavours in a Rangers jersey, if you think he deserves that you are mad mate.

You could argue that, although you could also argue that given the contracts are for a fixed duration, the obvious conclusion is that without any talks being started to extend the deal, you're finishing up at the end of it.

He doesn't have to be 'told' its over, he knows the day he signs his contract when it is 'over'

there are ways of doing things to show a business standard.

When someone retires they are usually given a handshake from their boss and a farewell despite them all knowing for years in advance of the retirement. Clearly the only standards that are to be maintained under King Co. are Brown brogues, blazers and ties.

brianfantana

He knew when his contract ended assuming he read it unlike his boss and he knew it wasn't being renewed because if it was the Club would have contacted him regarding extending it months before it ended. It works both ways with 6 months left he is free to talk to other interested parties, if there was any discussions, do you think he would inform the Club? No chance. Like the others this wee dick feels entitled to a pat on the back for his endeavours in a Rangers jersey, if you think he deserves that you are mad mate.

He was shite but the club should be the bigger person in this and have said a quick goodbye at the end of the season.he might be a snidey wee turd but if we are to be professional in our business then it must apply to all.

regardless of how shite these players were - if you think it was ok for the club to just leave off telling them simply that their contract wouldn't be renewed then don't ever give us some shite about "Rangers traditions and values".

all it would have took was a meeting with them all at Ibrox, a hand shake and a goodbye. If the board can't even muster that simple gesture of respect then the traditions and values are long gone.

Agreed.

Not gutted at all they have gone, but we can hardly moan about their lack of professionalism when we are leaving it to the papers to let them know they aren't coming back.

Total nonsense and you know it

They all deserve a handshake then to be taken into the empty trophy room for their pat on the back with a 50 cal machine gun lol. Oh Im kidding Bluepeter9 before you come on n give me your love n hate pish!

He was shite but the club should be the bigger person in this and have said a quick goodbye at the end of the season.he might be a snidey wee turd but if we are to be professional in our business then it must apply to all.

I know where you are coming from but some players deserve nothing even approaching respect.

Also, if your contract is up then even a thick twat like Ian should know it's over without reading the papers. I don't remember him saying thanks when he got said contract.

Boyd, Foster and now Black...... the atmosphere must have been cancerous due to these overpaid, unappreciative prima donnas. No wonder Teller left and McKay appears to have a bad attitude. So glad Warburton is here to change that undercurrent.

Boyd, Foster and now Black...... the atmosphere must have been cancerous due to these overpaid, unappreciative prima donnas. No wonder Teller left and McKay appears to have a bad attitude. So glad Warburton is here to change that undercurrent.

You forgot about Daly.

brianfantana

I take it you don't like the new board and this is a wee swipe at them. Do you honestly believe any board invite all their out of contract players in at the end of the season for a handshake and a thank you? They would be busy boys, a contact becomes negotiable as soon as its signed nowadays, but the 6 month rule applies, its a period to allow negotiation on a new deal if BOTH parties wish to. Ian, Ricky and Kris knew they were not being offered a new contract, they pay agents to negotiate on their behalf, do you think their agents did not enquire on their behalf as to whether there was a new contract on offer. Stop being PC n silly, its sour grapes on the players behalf because their gravy train has left them on the platform n moved on.

I know where you are coming from but some players deserve nothing even approaching respect.

Also, if your contract is up then even a thick twat like Ian should know it's over without reading the papers. I don't remember him saying thanks when he got said contract.

i doubt he expected a renewed contract, just acknowledgement from the club it was over.

if we're going down this route of "fuck 'em" then i suggest Warburton shows up in tracksuit and astroturf trainers for our games, fuck any sort of professionalism, the top level of the board can't manage it so why should he.

While we're at it, the first team squad should hit the strippers 2 nights before the HIbs cup game and get pictured wrecked in the streets eating a pizza supper.

brianfantana

I take it you don't like the new board and this is a wee swipe at them. Do you honestly believe any board invite all their out of contract players in at the end of the season for a handshake and a thank you? They would be busy boys, a contact becomes negotiable as soon as its signed nowadays, but the 6 month rule applies, its a period to allow negotiation on a new deal if BOTH parties wish to. Ian, Ricky and Kris knew they were not being offered a new contract, they pay agents to negotiate on their behalf, do you think their agents did not enquire on their behalf as to whether there was a new contract on offer. Stop being PC n silly, its sour grapes on the players behalf because their gravy train has left them on the platform n moved on.

I would imagine that Walter Smith, David Murray and their forebears would have said to the players who were out of contract that was it.

We didn't have a manager so Murry or King should have done it. See my previous posts - if we can't be professional then we're as bad as them crying to the press in our standards.

Agreed.

Not gutted at all they have gone, but we can hardly moan about their lack of professionalism when we are leaving it to the papers to let them know they aren't coming back.

"A Day In The Life Of An Ingrate"

I read the news today, oh boy

About a lucky man who didn't make the grade

And though the news was rather sad

Well I just had to laugh

I saw the season he just had

He blew his mind out in a car (some hope)

He didn't notice that the lights had changed

A crowd of people stood and stared

They'd seen his two-faces before

Nobody was really sure

'Cause he was such a crashing bore

I watched a season pass, oh boy

The Rangers team it hadn't won the league

A crowd of people turned away

But I just had to look

I had a season book

I'd love to hear him say 'sorry'.......