Late 90S Game V Ict @ Tannadice

Anybody help me out,older guy i work with who also works at dufc in the directors box (dont worry also thinks thompson is a clown) he seems to remember working at a game between us and ict in the late 90s he is positive it was a scottish cup game when ict first started up, anyone remember this game? What was the score and the scorers?

"The club's highest 'home' (cup) attendance was also recorded in a venue other than their home ground. A crowd of 11,296 watchedInverness play Rangers on 9 March 1996 at Tannadice in Dundee. The game had been switched to Dundee as the club's home ground (Telford Street Park at that time) was deemed unsuitable for the Scottish Cup quarter-final tie."

Quick google found that from wiki.

The highest home crowd for an Inverness Caley Thistle game was at Tannadice. A crowd of 11,296 was in attendance when Rangers were the visitors in a Scottish Cup quarter-final tie in March 1996. Rangers won 3-0, with Brian Thomson scoring an own goal and Paul Gascoigne hitting a double.

"The club's highest 'home' (cup) attendance was also recorded in a venue other than their home ground. A crowd of 11,296 watchedInverness play Rangers on 9 March 1996 at Tannadice in Dundee. The game had been switched to Dundee as the club's home ground (Telford Street Park at that time) was deemed unsuitable for the Scottish Cup quarter-final tie."

Quick google found that from wiki.

Yeah I got a free pass into Tannadice for that game as I was a steward for the Inverness buses.

Telford Street park was, and is still a total dump. Went to see a Ranger XI v Clach a few years back, what a midden of a place. The "stars" playing that day was Wylde (before breaking into the first team) and Kerkar.

Different park. Telford Street Park is no longer. You are thinking of Grant Street Park where Clachnacuddin play.