Wains In Bf5 And Invisible Boys In Bf1

BEE

Aye were staunch as fuck ultras, unless its a weeknight game or theres filthy bastards in the board

Tonight proved that there can be an atmosphere with or without the wee boys dictating the songbook

Aye were staunch as fuck ultras, unless its a weeknight game or theres filthy bastards in the board

Tonight proved that there can be an atmosphere with or without the wee boys dictating the songbook

Came across on TV quite flat most of the time IMO.

DP. Fair play to the Burnley fans spot on from start to finish

This. The aquascutum crew were none too happy with the spotlight missing from them.

Considering the crowd the stadium were in decent voice IMO.

There was and never has been a group presence at friendlys in BF1 in most occasions, no change tonight. As far as BF5 are concerned, be very surprised if you see any group presence this season out with waines....

First friendly I've been to at Ibrox in a fair few years! Really think the UB should of been there.

To be honest I kind of lumped them in with TBO (or the bastardised version of them) as was a bit pissed off.

Sad how folk walk into a game and assume the atmosphere will be shite because some weans half their age didnt turn up.

The atmosphere in BF2 was great tonite because folk brought it upon themselves to sing instead of being led like sheep. As much as i appreciate the UBs for singing, the atmosphere would be better if folk didnt depend on them, and surely anyone who wants to bring the atmosphere back can appreciate that

Sad how folk walk into a game and assume the atmosphere will be shite because some weans half their age didnt turn up.

The atmosphere in BF2 was great tonite because folk brought it upon themselves to sing instead of being led like sheep. As much as i appreciate the UBs for singing, the atmosphere would be better if folk didnt depend on them, and surely anyone who wants to bring the atmosphere back can appreciate that

Aye, but remember before the UBs the place was dead all the bloody time.

The UBs brought a bit of life back. If they left it'd quickly go back to silence for most games.

The UBs are mostly good.

My point was that the wains in BF5 were giving abuse to the Burnley fans.

I'm 25 - the majority of UB are younger than me buf I wouldn't say most are less than 12...

Aye, but remember before the UBs the place was dead all the bloody time.

The UBs brought a bit of life back. If they left it'd quickly go back to silence for most games.

The UBs are mostly good.

Can you please use 'we' in future to avoid confusion (tu)

My point was that the wains in BF5 were giving abuse to the Burnley fans.

I'm 25 - the majority of UB are younger than me buf I wouldn't say most are less than 12...

Can you please use 'we' in future to avoid confusion (tu)

Naw. (tu)

What were they saying to the poor Burnley fans?