Bbc Alba...

MrMckee

Weathers been a mixed bag but this place is stunning no matter the weather ;)

Got cabin with Hot tub so the family are really enjoying it,to be honest I've been counting down the days till we play the junkies.

Had the mhanky mob in the bars on weds night so Ive got my colours ready for tomorrow!!!

Good times mate. Enjoy a few cold ones on the veranda then mate. Enjoy the game tomorrow.

Have you ever been on the ice rink there? Smallest ice rink in the world.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bob The Teuchter

:lol::lol::lol:

Now that would be a cracking name for his next album ........ Bob The Teuchter with bagpipes and all, live at the Nethy Bridge Hotel.

Including his latest No1 hit, The Ballad Of Nethy Bridge, accompanied with a hologram of Jimmy Shand, and introducing local talent Big Heather from the Wee shop ..... on washboard.

Canna wait man. :lol:

:uk:

Now that would be a cracking name for his next album ........ Bob The Teuchter with bagpipes and all, live at the Nethy Bridge Hotel.

Including his latest No1 hit, The Ballad Of Nethy Bridge, accompanied with a hologram of Jimmy Shand, and introducing local talent Big Heather from the Wee shop ..... on washboard.

Canna wait man. :lol:

:uk:

Bob The Teuchter and The Baand

Bob The Teuchter and The Baand

Back together again for The Last Waltz ..... sorry .... The Last Hielan Fling.

For one night only, as they are up in Thurso the next night playing to a packed audience of eleven at the Holborn Hotel, which boasts wifi and parking, fulfilling they're contractual commitments to Alba on the BBC.

Bob The Teuchter say's all proceeds will go to straight into his sporran as usual, as The Baand will all be pissed and not know the difference anyway.

:uk: PS; he also said C'mon the Gers for tomorrow, he's a big fan. :clap:

Haven't a clue what they're saying (other than the odd word they can't be arsed to think of changing), but I get a sense they're just there for the football, without some of the agendas the other broadcasters seem to put in.

Maybe someone more clued up on it can confirm or enlighten me otherwise.

Haven't a clue what they're saying (other than the odd word they can't be arsed to think of changing), but I get a sense they're just there for the football, without some of the agendas the other broadcasters seem to put in.

Maybe someone more clued up on it can confirm or enlighten me otherwise.

The usual commentator is Alec O'Henley who's a Celtic man but he's allright from what I've heard.

Fans aren't as cuntish in the Highlands anyway, the astonishing bitterness you see from certain quarters is always from the shitey satellite towns around Glasgow (and the hideous grey oiltown to the East). It seems to be more of a Plastic Paddy Central Belt thing to worship the Provos. Places in the Highlands (like Barra) with 100% Catholic/Celtic inclinations have absolutely no interest in worshipping terrorists and obsessing about conspiracies etc etc.

The vast majority of Gaels are Rangers-orientated. It wouldn't surprise me if 90% of the people working for BBC Alba at the game are supporting us.

The usual commentator is Alec O'Henley who's a Celtic man but he's allright from what I've heard.

Fans aren't as cuntish in the Highlands anyway, the astonishing bitterness you see from certain quarters is always from the shitey satellite towns around Glasgow (and the hideous grey oiltown to the East). It seems to be more of a Plastic Paddy Central Belt thing to worship the Provos. Places in the Highlands (like Barra) with 100% Catholic/Celtic inclinations have absolutely no interest in worshipping terrorists and obsessing about conspiracies etc etc.

The vast majority of Gaels are Rangers-orientated. It wouldn't surprise me if 90% of the people working for BBC Alba at the game are supporting us.

(tu)