Thomson

Miller

Clark

As creative forward thinking options, we look in great shape

Foderingham

Tavernier Kiernan Wilson Wallace

Holt Halliday Law

McKay Wags Allan

Think Eustace will start somewhere but don't know who of the midfield 3 I'd take out

That would be my team with perhaps Walsh for McKay. I want to also see lots of playing time for Thompson, I think he is a star in the making. After yesterday's performance, I don't think we really need Stevie May

Don't think we'll have a set starting 11. More like 8-9 that can change positions and the others up for grabs each week. The defence and waghorn and Halliday are certs I think possibly holt. Laws work rate could keep him in the team more often than not and if we get eustace he'll be a mainstay

That would be my team with perhaps Walsh for McKay. I want to also see lots of playing time for Thompson, I think he is a star in the making. After yesterday's performance, I don't think we really need Stevie May

Completely agree with this, Murdoch and Thompson constantly coming off the bench challenging for a first team spot and keeping the current midfield on their toes.

Foderingham

Tavernier Kiernan Wilson Wallace

Holt Halliday Law

McKay Wags Allan

Think Eustace will start somewhere but don't know who of the midfield 3 I'd take out

I'd take Holt out and move him to McKay's position, although he's not a winger, he's attack minded and has pace, so he'd get in to good positions and has an eye for a pass.