Impressive Attitude

The one thing I've already noticed under the Warburton/Weir regime is that the players brought into Rangers seem hungry and with a attitude of wanting to work hard. It's startling difference to last season.

I've listened to all players interviews as well and the nice thing is they seem to be intelligent lads, not your run of the mill dullards.

I think Rangers could be on the cusp of a new era under W&W.

I agree.

Its a hell of a long way to go and there will be twists and turns on the journey however I have been more than impressed so far. That goes to the players we retained last season who seem to genuinely buying into the new way of things.

I will say I'm not going to get carried away, we destroyed a very poor hibs side, of which we could quite easily have been 2 or 3 down within the first half an hour. Fair play though we weathered the storm and took total control of the game in the second half to the extent I was gutted we only scored 6.

So yeah early days but there is a hell of a lot to look forward to this season. Just makes you more gutted at the circus we were under McCoist.

The one thing I've already noticed under the Warburton/Weir regime is that the players brought into Rangers seem hungry and with a attitude of wanting to work hard. It's startling difference to last season.

I've listened to all players interviews as well and the nice thing is they seem to be intelligent lads, not your run of the mill dullards.

I think Rangers could be on the cusp of a new era under W&W.

Bring back the KrisBoyd and Ian black interviews .Miss them .Not

I think the most noticeable thing for me was our reaction after going a goal behind.

Remember how bad we looked after going behind last year and for any fan watching our #1 concern would be how the hell are we going to turn this around? We were that bad.

I had that same worry on Saturday but wow what a transformation in both attitude and quality. I was never expecting a scoreline like that but the really pleasing thing was that even before getting in at half time to give the manager a chance to give more instructions or change things properly the players reacted in the best way possible.

Also the way you hear the players talking and even the manager saying yeah great result but his main focus being how poorly we started really is a breath of fresh air.

I haven't enjoyed watching Rangers so much in a long time, so much so I even went back and watched the game again on the iPlayer.

So optimistic about the season, especially since we'll improve as the team gels together more, particularly the defence.

I think the most noticeable thing for me was our reaction after going a goal behind.

Remember how bad we looked after going behind last year and for any fan watching our #1 concern would be how the hell are we going to turn this around? We were that bad.

I had that same worry on Saturday but wow what a transformation in both attitude and quality. I was never expecting a scoreline like that but the really pleasing thing was that even before getting in at half time to give the manager a chance to give more instructions or change things properly the players reacted in the best way possible.

Also the way you hear the players talking and even the manager saying yeah great result but his main focus being how poorly we started really is a breath of fresh air.

I haven't enjoyed watching Rangers so much in a long time, so much so I even went back and watched the game again on the iPlayer.

So optimistic about the season, especially since we'll improve as the team gels together more, particularly the defence.

This , if we went behind last season you more or less knew the game was up , you just never had any belief that team could turn a game around , infact when hibs took a lead at a similar time of the game at easter road last season we ended up getting humped 4-0 and nobody was surprised as they seen it coming after their first goal , all the signs are there for a great improvement , I am still wary and expect a few wobbles in the first couple of months as the gelling process takes place but I am genuinley optimistic and very excited for the season ahead . Saturday was just fantastic . Particularly the 2nd half