Any Rangers Pubs In Lanark?

The Port Vaults at the top of the high street would be your best bet, sure the bus leaves from there aswell.

I stay in Douglas up the road from you, theres a minibus that leaves from here usually at 1pm on matchdays and goes to the Neptune before the game. The Rangers pub here closed a couple of years ago unfortunately.

Is the Rigside Tavern shut?

Agreed , avoid the Woodpecker . There will be Bears in all other pubs , but you will get the usual suspects hanging round Rangers games. You know the type - Motherwell fans one week , Aberdeen the next , then Hearts , then etc etc

Port vaults is your best bet mate that is where the bus runs out of but most of them have a good few bears in them Only one pub to avoid and that's the woodpecker

If you need in contact with the guy from the bus then just give me a pm and I will give you the number good bus great set of lads on it!

The railway inn Carluke and coopers in wishaw are just down the road also mate

The railway inn is where the Carluke CYL supporters club bus runs from and sometimes joins together with Lanark for away games

Port vaults is your best bet mate that is where the bus runs out of but most of them have a good few bears in them Only one pub to avoid and that's the woodpecker

If you need in contact with the guy from the bus then just give me a pm and I will give you the number good bus great set of lads on it!

Would second that for the OP the Lanark bus has a great gang of folk on it, even though they think Lanark is the centre of the universe. :lol:

The Port Vaults at the top of the high street would be your best bet, sure the bus leaves from there aswell.

I stay in Douglas up the road from you, theres a minibus that leaves from here usually at 1pm on matchdays and goes to the Neptune before the game. The Rangers pub here closed a couple of years ago unfortunately.

Is the Rigside Tavern shut?

Tell wee Scott R I said hello. He was my old apprentice ;)

• 6 years later...
On 28/07/2015 at 09:58, AllyRfc said:

Hi mate I'm from East end glasgow but stay out lanark I'm trying to get in touch with CYL supporters club if you could help