Membership For Away Tickets

You need to be a season ticket holder enrolled on the Continuous Credit Card Scheme to receive tickets officially from the club. If not, get in touch with one of us on here who are on supporters buses that go to away games each week and tickets should be sound if given enough warning mate (tu)

Cheers lads. I can only do three or four a year. I'm

Also a ST at West Ham. Can London Bears PM me if you see this? Cheers.

There must be London RSC's that make the trips up every now and then, they could get you tickets? Plus try the ticket section on here.

LONDON BRANCH

Established in 1961 the London Branch travels regularly to Rangers home and away matches including Europe. There is a lively social scene. For more information please telephone 020 7271 8289. Email i nfo@rfcsalondon.comThis email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or look at the London Branch website www.rfcsalondon.com. You can also follow on Twitter: @RFCSALondon or Facebook

I gave up my ST after divison 3. When I bought a ST this year I tried to sign up for away tickets but the option isn't there. You need to have your ticket for 2 continuous seasons before you can sign up. The only real way to get tickets outside of that is a supporters bus.

Big thanks to the Kinning Park Loyal for letting me on.

Cheers lads. I can only do three or four a year. I'm

Also a ST at West Ham. Can London Bears PM me if you see this? Cheers.

Met a few West Ham boys on holiday and they were all tims, banging on about Macavennie, Di Canio etc. Are a lot of West Ham fans Rangers fans?

I gave up my ST after divison 3. When I bought a ST thus year I tried to sign up gor away tickets but the option isn't there. You need to have your ticket for 2 continuous seasons before you can sign up. The only real way to get tickets outside of that is a supporters bus.

Big thanks to the Kinning Park Loyal for letting me on.

What 1 year or 2 years

Met a few West Ham boys on holiday and they were all tims, banging on about Macavennie, Di Canio etc. Are a lot of West Ham fans Rangers fans?

Think you must of misunderstood them mate unless you they outright told you they were Celtic as well. Those two players will always be fondly thought of for their time at West Ham where they were brilliant, so you can mostly disregard anything Celtic related.

I know loads of West Ham/Rangers. Most West Ham are Englishman so will be apathetic to the Old Firm. Anyone who's one or the other usually had family ties or in a lot of the boys I've known over the years, politics.

Met lots of Glaswegian Irons at aways. The Glasgow Irons travel with a big Union Flag to away games with the Rangers crest and crossed Hammers on it.

Millwall away a few years back there was a fair few Gers with us.

Think you must of misunderstood them mate unless you they outright told you they were Celtic as well. Those two players will always be fondly thought of for their time at West Ham where they were brilliant, so you can mostly disregard anything Celtic related.

I know loads of West Ham/Rangers. Most West Ham are Englishman so will be apathetic to the Old Firm. Anyone who's one or the other usually had family ties or in a lot of the boys I've known over the years, politics.

Met lots of Glaswegian Irons at aways. The Glasgow Irons travel with a big Union Flag to away games with the Rangers crest and crossed Hammers on it.

Millwall away a few years back there was a fair few Gers with us.

The proper West Ham fans I've met over the years have hated they cunts but I know boys from up here who have travelled down with the supporters club you mention and they are bitter tarrier cunts.