Nicky Law Looks Like A Footballer!

He's settled into Warburton's style very well, but let's not forget that we're only two games deep.

Law's performances last season were unacceptable. I don't care who was manager, what he was instructed to do or where he was instructed to play; he has a responsibility and his input fell significantly below the standard expected of him.

He has a second opportunity, something you don't often get at a club like this, and I hope he takes it with both hands.

I have always seen Law as a skillful player. That's the first time I can remember him being subbed. Just goes to show you that no one is guaranteed a spot which will keep everyone on their toes and keep things fresh. I would like to see Jordan Thompson and Tom Walsh get half an hour or so.

Thos annoys me more than anything. If you ask me any player that was in the squad last year should be kept as long as we need them then shipped off. Just shows a lack of professionalism the fact he done fuck all last season, he may do a job this season but ill never have much love for any players from the past 3 years.

Nice to be talking about players positive attributes and how many fans are seeing improvements in the style of play.

For the past three season the arguments normally centre around who was the worst performer.

Wonder how much influence MW had in not renewing the contracts of the dross that was allowed to leave?

Looking forward to Friday night AND the rest of the seasom, been a long time since I felt like that.

Thos annoys me more than anything. If you ask me any player that was in the squad last year should be kept as long as we need them then shipped off. Just shows a lack of professionalism the fact he done fuck all last season, he may do a job this season but ill never have much love for any players from the past 3 years.

I think it's becoming clear that the fault was far more the management's for sending the team out without the first clue about what they were supposed to be doing. I think Warburton would've had last season's squad producing far better results. That's not to absolve them of all responsibility, because the attitude of many was poor alot of the time. But it must be tough when there is no direction, tactical setup or decent coaching going on. It must be soul sapping.