Sos On Sportsound 03/08

jcb

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They've chosen him deliberately to tar us all with the same comes across as a twat brush. I'm no fan of CG but at least he can carry himself in this kind of hijacking. Lurch just wanting his 5 min again

You listened to the actual show FS?

They've chosen him deliberately to tar us all with the same comes across as a twat brush. I'm no fan of CG but at least he can carry himself in this kind of hijacking. Lurch just wanting his 5 min again

You've no been listening have you.

Funny that one of them said that turning this into institution vs institution is wrong, however we've not "banned" the BBC, just taken privileges away from certain reporters.

The BBC Scotland sports department have taken this stance and IMO are in breach of their responsibilities and refusing to provide a public service. They might mask that as standing up for their own but when have they ever taken that stance before?

After the last debacle with Craig and the Hag, when he was obviously set up and wasn't up to it, I thought no ffs, it should be Chris Graham, he's much more articulate.

But i'll tell you what, Craig is coming across really well, good, relevant, calm points made, compared to English's flustered hypocritical shite.