This Love Fest

Misteral

It wasn't the right time 4 years ago, the full club was a shambles. Now is the perfect time for warburton & co.

70mil seemingly spent in the last 4 years, pretty sure if Warbs was in charge then it would have been put to better use. If only.

It wasn't the right time 4 years ago, the full club was a shambles. Now is the perfect time for warburton & co.

We should have changed our style, brought in youth and developed as a team 3 years ago, now is better than never. Imagine what we could have been now had someone like warbs had 3 years instead of 6 weeks

Inspirational, can only imagine what a progressive coach could have achieved had the appointment been made 4 years ago. Tradition got in the way of progress.

70mil seemingly spent in the last 4 years, pretty sure if Warbs was in charge then it would have been put to better use. If only.

ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

TBh i don't think British football has ever seen loyalty and work ethics from a manager like this before,starting at 6am ect putting the club and fans first in everything he does.

Reckon there will be a lot of jealous clubs out there,they will have to up standards to Warbs level.

TBh i don't think British football has ever seen loyalty and work ethics from a manager like this before,starting at 6am ect putting the club and fans first in everything he does.

Reckon there will be a lot of jealous clubs out there,they will have to up standards to Warbs level.

Warburton has the potential to be the greatest Rangers manager in living memory. If he wins the top-flight his legendary status is ensured.

Warburton has the potential to be the greatest Rangers manager in living memory.

Aye because he stands a chance of eclipsing Walter Smith. :lol:

Just because the wee Boardroom Gang on here have a strange and seething dislike of the Silver Fox don't think that us in the real world do too.

Warburton has the potential to be the greatest Rangers manager in living memory. If he wins the top-flight his legendary status is ensured.

in our first season back would certainly be magic but tugs season I will settle for winning the league and the SC.

If Warburton wins the league that'll be a real achievement. Celtic can heavily outspend us so beating them on a budget will not be an easy task. I have every confidence that Warburton can do it and with some style.

Walter spent a lot of money and his brand of defensive football wasn't the easiest to watch. Who would we rather have managing the club right now - Walter or Warburton? I'd rather have a Warburton.

If Warburton wins the league that'll be a real achievement. Celtic can heavily outspend us so beating them on a budget will not be an easy task. I have every confidence that Warburton can do it and with some style.

Walter spent a lot of money and his brand of defensive football wasn't the easiest to watch. Who would we rather have managing the club right now - Walter or Warburton? I'd rather have a Warburton.

I'm missing your point here. Why was Walter even mentioned ?