Idiot In Bf2

SkylineBlue

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Undoubtedly. There was a few of us drawing him sinkers but his daughter was there and just sitting quietly so I think folk were reluctant to start confrontation in front of her.

Absolutely spot on. Being aggressive in front of a child is not the behaviour of a civilised human being.

To be fair the guy might have just had a bad day, or perhaps had one too many drinks. Not condoning his behaviour, but a lot of people like to vent their spleen at the football, and sometimes it's reasonable to give people the benefit of the doubt! I know as a younger man I've behaved like an idiot when I've been drunk, only to wake up and cringe.

But as others have said, if he's doing it week in, week out and ruining everybody's enjoyment of the game then somebody should do something - either have a word when the daughter's away to the toilet or tell a steward.

I was asking if anyone else had to put up with his shite, that's all. If I'd known it would lead to me having to listen to yours I wouldn't have bothered.

Yer no listening to it dafty yer reading it or have you went to the trouble of imagining you can hear me :drugang:

But as others have said, if he's doing it week in, week out and ruining everybody's enjoyment of the game then somebody should do something - either have a word when the daughter's away to the toilet or tell a steward.

Or 'draw him sinkers.'

Or 'draw him sinkers.'

To be fair, the guy's only sat next to him once and has said he doesn't have a season ticket there. I tend to avoid confrontation, not because I'm a coward or can't have a fight, but because unless somebody's really in my face I can tolerate them for 90 minutes and the repercussions are simply not worth the hassle. I doubt I'd even have bothered giving him a disapproving look - which is how I interpret 'draw him sinkers' - but then admittedly I wouldn't have posted about it, either.

That's not my point and never has been. Choosing not to challenging someone isn't the same as being afraid to ( this seems to the mind of RFC #1). The guy was a fat, ignorant mouth. I'm pretty sure no one had concerns of him giving anyone a bleaching, but it very likely to end in violent confrontation. I don't think wrestling with a young girls Dad in front of her is an appropriate thing to do. And neither did the rest of those around me, clearly.

I wasn't having a go at you mate or suggesting you start a scrap. I was just saying that you'd have been within your rights to ask/tell him to behave. There's ways of doing things. In future

if you're in an area with children present and someone is very obviously being out of order then you shouldn't have to suffer it for 90 mins. They should be told to behave. Most of us look forward to the game all week (this season anyway!) and for children it's a treat that should be enjoyed. Whether it's you or anyone else, such people should be put in their place of they're out of line and I'd like to think fellow Bears would back you or anyone else up.

To be fair, the guy's only sat next to him once and has said he doesn't have a season ticket there. I tend to avoid confrontation, not because I'm a coward or can't have a fight, but because unless somebody's really in my face I can tolerate them for 90 minutes and the repercussions are simply not worth the hassle. I doubt I'd even have bothered giving him a disapproving look - which is how I interpret 'draw him sinkers' - but then admittedly I wouldn't have posted about it, either.

Mate i'm the same,i wont go out my way too seek some conflict but if I was as concerned as gummys dug was i'd have felt obliged to ask him to pipe down a little for the sake of the kid and woman.

No everycunt you talk to or ask to calm down is gonna go tonto especially when the crowd around you would have been mainly in agreement with you.

But skylines got his own ideas about how talking to the guy would have went.

Might have been worse OP.

Could have been sat next to that cunt Spiers. :power_of_anguish:

Now, that's offensive!

He was just infront of me by the looks of the photo. I wish I'd spotted him before I left and saw it on twitter. Could've went and asked him for some tips for my Shoot blog. Always wise to learn from others mistakes :lol:

I wasn't having a go at you mate or suggesting you start a scrap. I was just saying that you'd have been within your rights to ask/tell him to behave. There's ways of doing things. In future

if you're in an area with children present and someone is very obviously being out of order then you shouldn't have to suffer it for 90 mins. They should be told to behave. Most of us look forward to the game all week (this season anyway!) and for children it's a treat that should be enjoyed. Whether it's you or anyone else, such people should be put in their place of they're out of line and I'd like to think fellow Bears would back you or anyone else up.

Ah, I see. My apologies, I misread your initial post. I agree with much of what you said. As I have said previously, if I had a season ticket then I'd need to nip it in the bud quickly because I couldn't put up with that all season. The fact is I don't and my assessment of the situation was that challenging him was likely to create a lot more hassle than what it was worth for the sake of 90 minutes.

We had a guy near us talking pish as well, but he was brilliant. Coming out with "we're playing like Brazil" & "big wes is high on playing football tonight", aye, that one lost me as well. But me & my son were pissing ourselves with some of his patter

He was just infront of me by the looks of the photo. I wish I'd spotted him before I left and saw it on twitter. Could've went and asked him for some tips for my Shoot blog. Always wise to learn from others mistakes :lol:

The arrogant cunt would have given you tips too.

He didn't say anything when I ( and a few others) drew him a sinkers. I don't think many people are in the business of starting confrontation in front of children. Plus, I only had to get through the game. If you had a season ticket there you'd need to nip it in the bud early, assuming he had one too.

Drew him a few stinkers, man up, typical yes voter, a shitebag

That looks ok actually.

I was in SW2 and couldn't make it out, thought it looked a pretty poor effort at the time.

It didnt look particularly good from the Govan either but the photo must've captured the one moment it all came together.