Do We Fear Any Scottish Team?

We've already beat Inverness,Kilmarnock,St Johnstone last season with McCoists dross team, we have a squad 100x better and a manager who can coach, bring the best out of players, build team spirit,install confidence, have an eye for talented players on the cheap, a guy who sets his stall out correctly, plays players in their natural positions, shows no fucking fear.

Who the fuck are we to be afraid of ? i fear no foe.

Teams will be fearing us again very soon.....

Totally agree, talking I was talking with Dumbartons number 2 on Saturday and he was at Ibrox on Friday watching AS they play st. mirren soon, in his words he was so impressed with Rangers and reckons we will romp the league and give teams a right doing in the process.

He also said that a lot of people are in for a shock as last season he reckoned we were 10yrs behind the tims, he now reckons we are maybe just 2years, add to this squad for next season and we will be ready for them all.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Calm down. As has been said earlier at 2-1 on Friday night when Thompson was running up to hit the penalty I doubt anyone was thinking bring them all on. People getting too carried away.

Calm down ? why should i be calm ? i'm fucking excited mate after the garbage we've had to endure the past 3 years and i'm not the only one to feel like this, the feel good factor is back at Ibrox.

Maybe i overstepped the mark by saying 100x better :D but 10x anyway (tu)

Totally agree, talking I was talking with Dumbartons number 2 on Saturday and he was at Ibrox on Friday watching AS they play st. mirren soon, in his words he was so impressed with Rangers and reckons we will romp the league and give teams a right doing in the process.

He also said that a lot of people are in for a shock as last season he reckoned we were 10yrs behind the tims, he now reckons we are maybe just 2years, add to this squad for next season and we will be ready for them all.

100% mate (tu)

I fear nobody. Unlike last year where I fear shite like Alloa.

That Celtic team (the best in the country) is right there for the taking. Honestly, they are so shite!!!

Bring them all on. Rangers vs Celtic at Ibrox in October in the league cup. We'll do them.

The days of worrying about the opposition are finished. It's what we do that matters.

This^

Would we beat any SPL team? I dunno as it remains unknown how much better we wil get. We will get better!

What is great though is that if we play them they will know they have been in a game and we will approach it with a attitude of winning the game rather than trying to stop them, that includes team offended.

The way things are shaping up I would relish a crack at any one of them later this year.

Perhaps that is getting a bit carried away however so what. The optimism train has been a long time missing round our way and now its back I am getting on. There will be set backs, of course there will but we will have many more good days than bad this year, a few bloody noses are going to be dished out, Hibs and St Mirren wont be the last.

Calm down. As has been said earlier at 2-1 on Friday night when Thompson was running up to hit the penalty I doubt anyone was thinking bring them all on. People getting too carried away.

I honestly thought...we will score again. We are battering teams in the last twenty and that is when we are already in a winning position. Will not lie, it was disapointing to be staring at 2-2 however the performances will start resulting in more goals (more than the 12 we have in our first 3 competitive games).

If the defence tightens up and chances start getting converted the OP may have a point. Many have said if the penalty had gone in it could have been a different story and yes it could have been however after we scored the second for a minute or so we pressed them again and it was looking like an avalanche.

Had they not pulled one back who knows where it could have went.

The supposed stronger teams in the division above have been struggling against absolute minnows of Europe and to be honest id fancy our current teams chances against the champions of Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan, Zepastan or wherever it was.

We need to sort out the defence and with a proper striker in place by the end of January 16/1 is good bet for a Hampden cup final victory next year.

Calm down ? why should i be calm ? i'm fucking excited mate after the garbage we've had to endure the past 3 years and i'm not the only one to feel like this, the feel good factor is back at Ibrox.

Maybe i overstepped the mark by saying 100x better :D but 10x anyway (tu)

I wasn't in the feel good mood until the 89th minute when it went 3-1. If it went 2-2 I was thinking that is the way it would have finished. The trick for me is not to get too high or too low. It's getting built up to a stage where a draw or defeat and some people are going to come crashing down hard. Just keep improving and not hype it up too much.

We are off to a good start and things are looking good but we haven't proved a thing yet, you don't know if we have a better squad than them or not

I think a game between them and us would be pretty even at this point.

I'm saying it through gritted teeth but McInnes has done a ridiculously good job there.

I wasn't in the feel good mood until the 89th minute when it went 3-1. If it went 2-2 I was thinking that is the way it would have finished. The trick for me is not to get too high or too low. It's getting built up to a stage where a draw or defeat and some people are going to come crashing down hard. Just keep improving and not hype it up too much.

If that's they way you want to play it then fair doos ma man, i'm hyped up because my club has took a turn for the better on every level from Boardroom, to Management to playing Staff, Granted we've just begun the season and i'm trying not to get to ahead of myself but i just can't help it.

Guest N.Parker

Lets have it right , with the resources and budget available we shouldn't ever be anything less than second best in the country. We are where we are and cant be expected to be top dogs just now. Times were hard lately but we could still attract the likes of Shiels , Law , Black and Foster who at the time couldve had their pick of any club in the country outwith you know who so if we are paying the money and can attract the best players still why should even third best be acceptable ? The same goes for Mark Warburton as went for Ally and would go for Jose Mourinho were he in charge , , failure to piss this league with whats available to work with would be nothing short of a disgrace.

Things are looking up but the hype just now from some while beating shite is a bit embarrassing for me.