Ayr Cccs

Anyone know if RSC have got there allocation yet?

SUPPORTERS CLUBS

Ladbrokes Championship

Alloa Athletic v Rangers

Indodrill Stadium, Alloa

Sunday 16 August, 12.30pm Kick Off

Payment has been taken and tickets are now available for collection.

Rangers v Hibernian

Sunday 23 August, 12.30pm Kick Off

Payment will be taken on Monday 10 August and tickets will be available for collection from Wednesday 12 August.

Petrofac Training Cup – Second Round

Ayr United v Rangers

Somerset Park

Wednesday 19 August, 7.45pm Kick Off

Special match deadline is 9am on Monday 10 August and payment will be taken on Tuesday 11 August. Tickets will be available for collection on Thursday 13 August.

Guy on my bus said he expects everyone on CCCS to get one mate (tu)

I emailed the ticket office because I never got a ticket for Hibs or Alloa to make sure I'm on the away scheme. There is over 3,600 members of the away ticket scheme, so I'd imagine everyone on it will get one for Ayr. The ground holds 10,000 so no doubt we'll get about 6,000 tickets.

I emailed the ticket office because I never got a ticket for Hibs or Alloa to make sure I'm on the away scheme. There is over 3,600 members of the away ticket scheme, so I'd imagine everyone on it will get one for Ayr. The ground holds 10,000 so no doubt we'll get about 6,000 tickets.

Is that a lower number than usual on the scheme or what it usually tends to be?

Is that a lower number than usual on the scheme or what it usually tends to be?

Not got a clue tbh. Put it this way, on the away scheme you used to be guaranteed one ticket for the piggery a season. Surely at those numbers they could guarantee a ticket for everyone on it and still have plenty left for RSC's, if we drew them there in the cup?

Not got a clue tbh. Put it this way, on the away scheme you used to be guaranteed one ticket for the piggery a season. Surely at those numbers they could guarantee a ticket for everyone on it and still have plenty left for RSC's, if we drew them there in the cup?

You'd think so assuming we'd be getting our usual allocation for there.

There were quite a few games last season like Falkirk, Raith, Livingston and Cowdenbeath where pretty much everyone on the scheme seemed to get a ticket both times.

Isn't it just semi-finals and finals?

Yeah, that's what I meant sorry.

When I had a season ticket back in 2011, I occasionally got an email offering me a ticket to an away game. Was wondering if that could happen again if we got big allocations.

SUPPORTERS CLUBS

Ladbrokes Championship

Alloa Athletic v Rangers

Indodrill Stadium, Alloa

Sunday 16 August, 12.30pm Kick Off

Payment has been taken and tickets are now available for collection.

Rangers v Hibernian

Sunday 23 August, 12.30pm Kick Off

Payment will be taken on Monday 10 August and tickets will be available for collection from Wednesday 12 August.

Petrofac Training Cup Second Round

Ayr United v Rangers

Somerset Park

Wednesday 19 August, 7.45pm Kick Off

Special match deadline is 9am on Monday 10 August and payment will be taken on Tuesday 11 August. Tickets will be available for collection on Thursday 13 August.

Guy on my bus said he expects everyone on CCCS to get one mate (tu)

Cheers mate

Email I got from ticket office:

Thank you for your email, we are currently still waiting for the ticket to arrive from Ayr. Until they arrive we will not be able to confirm ticket quantity or pricing.

Regards,

Edward Wong Ticketing Operations

The Rangers Football Club

T 0871 702 1972 Option 8

Yeah, that's what I meant sorry.

When I had a season ticket back in 2011, I occasionally got an email offering me a ticket to an away game. Was wondering if that could happen again if we got big allocations.

Yeah they were doing that last season. Didn't happen very often though. I'd imagine there might be a chance for this.

Yeah I just got my RSC's email.

We requested 34 tickets and got them all.

All category RSC's were allocated as many tickets as they wanted.

Good to hear. Must mean everyone on CCCS is indeed getting theirs. Hopefully get the email tomorrow.

Emails out for Ayr.

We are pleased to confirm you have been allocated a ticket for the Petrofac Training Cup Ayr United v Rangers match via the continuous credit card scheme away allocation.

Tickets are priced at £15 for adults and £8 for concessions (Over 65 / Under 18), payment will be taken from later today, Wednesday 12 August and tickets will be posted on Friday 14 August.