Buying Replica Tops

At the game on Friday I was surprised how many people have purchased the replica tops this year. Still not bought one myself but really like the purple one. Anyone else in a similar boat where they want to buy one but don't want to be seen to be supporting Ashley? Especially at Ibrox.

At the game on Friday I was surprised how many people have purchased the replica tops this year. Still not bought one myself but really like the purple one. Anyone else in a similar boat where they want to buy one but don't want to be seen to be supporting Ashley? Especially at Ibrox.

Think of it as supporting Rangers, simples

Always said I would buy the tops regardless as it's what I've always done. However I changed that stance with the recent gagging order Ashley placed on the board. Bought the home top as I've had every home top since I was about 4 and wasn't letting Ashley get in the way of that and have the purple top because someone bought me it as a present. Apart from that I haven't bought any training gear etc like I normally do.

Sorry for hijacking your thread...

But i'm looking at buying some old shirts, could someone point me in the right direction to a website or two that sell them?

Go on historical football kits.com , go to Rangers and pick a top ;)