Fifa 16 Beta

DeanMK

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone post some of the player ratings from UT?

They're not the final ratings, most seem to be the same as last year.

The gameplay is alright, it's kind of a hard thing to explain to folk because it doesn't change that much. It's different enough but it's still pretty similar to last year. I've noticed that when you're facing away from your intended passing target the pass is less accurate when you play it on the turn.

Goalkeepers are still pretty iffy.

They're not the final ratings, most seem to be the same as last year.

The gameplay is alright, it's kind of a hard thing to explain to folk because it doesn't change that much. It's different enough but it's still pretty similar to last year. I've noticed that when you're facing away from your intended passing target the pass is less accurate when you play it on the turn.

Goalkeepers are still pretty iffy.

I've found the keepers and the defending as a whole better than last year but agree that the passing needs worked on

• 2 weeks later...

Played the demo tonight. Deleted straight after. Terrible. Same shite just looks a little better. 100% won't be getting it.

Going for the basketball instead.

Really? Most people have been saying there's a big change. Pace is no longer important, it's all about passing this year

It's far better than 15.

The passing alone makes the game play differently.

That being said I'll be bored with it in a month no doubt.

I like it. Think it feels a whole new game from 15 tbh.

I like the way the computer actually tries to run at you and.have digs from far out.

Lee sent me a video of a goal the comp scored against him last night and I don't think I've seen the comp score a goal like it since I've played Fifa.

Just feels a lot slower which isore realistic

I like it. Think it feels a whole new game from 15 tbh.

I like the way the computer actually tries to run at you and.have digs from far out.

Lee sent me a video of a goal the comp scored against him last night and I don't think I've seen the comp score a goal like it since I've played Fifa.

Just feels a lot slower which isore realistic

Near enough every game I played the CPU have scored a screamer.

Didn't get that in the previous versions.

Passing, dribbling, shooting all feel totally different IMO.

Near enough every game I played the CPU have scored a screamer.

Didn't get that in the previous versions.

Passing, dribbling, shooting all feel totally different IMO.

it's when you go online that you'll probably find it's faults mate.guarantee the basement dwellers will discover a new way to abuse the new playing system,happens every year.

it's when you go online that you'll probably find it's faults mate.guarantee the basement dwellers will discover a new way to abuse the new playing system,happens every year.

Yup.

I was losing the rag with offline last night so fuck online, I canny be losing my shit with a newborn in the house :lol:

Got the dribbling down and now loving it. It's all about pace control.. using a combination of L2 are R2. Computer can't even get close to me on world class without fouling me...

As said its great that the computer is actually trying to play football and taking a bit of risk with last ditch tackles, long range shooting and difficult passes. Makes the games that little bit more enjoyable!