Barrie Mckay

Chineseboy

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was sent out on loan because of a really bad attitude and a look at me mentality . He was brought back at the start of last season and he looked better but soon fell back to his old ways again he was farmed out to a club that had a wee bit of the right professional standards. Again he was brought back and probably told the next time he goes its for good. So he has buckled down got his head in the right space and showed what we all thought three years ago that he IS a quality player. As the season goes by he could be the standout young player in the country not just at Rangers.........if he is half as good as the last Barry to play for us....well who can say what he can do. WATP

Barrie Mackay was rated by most Rangers supporters.

IN the real world

The cyber Gers referred to me in a most misogynist manner insisting I knew nothing about football and wee Barrie was shite.

Not sure how to go back and identify these demented folks

Don't know if anyone could assist ^^^^^^^^^^

IN the real world

The cyber Gers referred to me in a most misogynist manner insisting I knew nothing about football and wee Barrie was shite.

An awful lot stood by the judgement of Super Ally. Very perceptive of them?

IN the real world

Not indicative of Rangers fans in general, some people just take an opposing view to almost every thread they reply to.