Season Ticket Sales

Blues Brother

Around 33k was what the TO told me today.

Apparently it fluctuates up and down a lot at this time as people either fail to show for their reserved seats, or their credit payments fail, or they can't get the seat they wanted, so storm off in a huff. etc etc.

I'm sure lots of people (like myself) are buying single tickets because they can't afford a season ticket.

That's true.

And so is the reverse - Lots of people won't be buying a S/T because they can't find a good seat, or two seats together, because all the available seats are being bought game by game.

That's not a criticism of either party btw - it's just how it is when almost all the good seats are gone.

If we had a larger capacity stadium, we would have several thousand more S/T holders by now, as people would be able to find more decent seats easily. That's not me arguing for a larger capacity stadium though. :pipe:

Around 33k was what the TO told me today.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/club-news/item/9884-heading-for-sell-out-sunday

Newly appointed club captain Lee Wallace thanked the Rangers supporters today for their incredible backing as season ticket numbers passed the 33,000 mark.

Good to see my sources are reliable. :thumbup:

Only 33k?

So many people that don't want guaranteed entertainment!! :D

Still time to buy one and guarantee first refusal your ST for next season to see MW's revolution take the mhanks to task!

The problem is that just because there are 33k sold, does not mean that there are 17k seats available.

There is in effect only the 2 edges of the Club Deck left, and a few restricted view seats and nobody really wants them.

So given a choice between Club Deck Corners, Restricted View, and just not bothering, many will just not bother.

The problem is that just because there are 33k sold, does not mean that there are 17k seats available.

There is in effect only the 2 edges of the Club Deck left, and a few restricted view seats and nobody really wants them.

So given a choice between Club Deck Corners, Restricted Vuew, and just not bothering, many will just not bother.

Ach, they can buy one after the Hibs game if they're quick enough. Still worth it in the long run!!

As long as the stadium is near full every game, the club would make more from single tickets sales than season tickets.

Not sure I can see it in mid January v Livingstone, even playing football this good.

Sure hope I'm wrong.

That's true.

And so is the reverse - Lots of people won't be buying a S/T because they can't find a good seat, or two seats together, because all the available seats are being bought game by game.

That's not a criticism of either party btw - it's just how it is when almost all the good seats are gone.

If we had a larger capacity stadium, we would have several thousand more S/T holders by now, as people would be able to find more decent seats easily. That's not me arguing for a larger capacity stadium though. :pipe:

If you go onto the season ticket option on the Rangers website, it will show all available seats. It doesn't blank out any seats that have been sold for the next game, but depending on when you buy them, you might not get the next game.

If you go onto the season ticket option on the Rangers website, it will show all available seats. It doesn't blank out any seats that have been sold for the next game, but depending on when you buy them, you might not get the next game.

I used to think that too.

But then how do you explain that there are only 4,000-5,000 S/Ts available for sale on the stadium planner?

The Club Deck holds 7,000, of which nearly 3000 are sold, leaving approx 4,000 seats available to buy.

All other sections are full.

That leaves more than 10,000 seats unaccounted for.

Confusing, innit?

I'm actually a bit dissapointed it's only 33k if I'm honest. You've got the 4 instalment option so don't get these excuses people saying it's too expensive or can't afford it.

People need their money for different things so regardless of it being easier some people simply can't spare the cash.

Imagine saying you're disappointed with 33K season tickets sold in the second division of Scottish football after all that is happened though :lol:

I'm actually a bit dissapointed it's only 33k if I'm honest. You've got the 4 instalment option so don't get these excuses people saying it's too expensive or can't afford it.

Fucking hell :lol: you obviously don't live in the real world then.